Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Tunafish123

Does anyone have any idea from past calls what time they roughly start at?

Previously they seemed to ring the back log in the morning, so people who were missed due to vetting not being back etc. How early I’m not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Vicmc

Got the call!!! Cant wait sitting at 560- 590ML

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Peelers

Vicmc wrote: »
    Got the call!!! Cant wait sitting at 565 ML

Brilliant news. Well done and congratulations :-)

Got the call! ML 620-640. Buzzing!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Peelers

Got the call! ML 620-640. Buzzing!

Amazing! Well done. I am not too far away from that. Praying for a call today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 HalloweenQueen

Just got the call guys. ML 530-540 for anyone who wasn't aware. Good luck to all others waiting on calls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Slatprh

Congratulations for all those who got the call, I’m sat around 750 and can’t wait if they decide to push on that far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

Congratulations to those who have received the call. the wait continues for the rest of us. Vetting is an absolute disgrace if you ask me how long it takes.

Any more calls?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CML19

Got the call 660 - 670

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

Are there only one day of calls?

Njim91 wrote: »
    Are there only one day of calls?

Usually at least two

• Registered Users Posts: 17 VickyDoc

Hey folks, what’s the telephone number to contact recruitment? Cheers

VickyDoc wrote: »
    Hey folks, what’s the telephone number to contact recruitment? Cheers

101 and ask for recruitment I think?

Yeah, this is correct, they’re usually open 8am-4pm

Thanks, however I’m on the mainland. :)

Thanks, however I’m on the mainland. :)

I’ll pm you the direct number

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Rosesandlemons

So I know they got from about 600-670 yesterday. What's the chances of them doing a second day of calls and getting into the 700's today?

So I know they got from about 600-670 yesterday. What's the chances of them doing a second day of calls and getting into the 700's today?

I didn't expect that jump at all. I'm early to mid 700s so if that's the case then happy days. Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bluesnntwos

Are calls going out for the May intake?

• Advertisement

Are calls going out for the May intake?

Yes they went out yesterday and hopefully another round of calls for May will happen before the week is out!

Stating the obvious but I assume there were no calls today :( we reckon that's it for may?

Nothing heard.

Looks like they’re going to fast track people from the 1810 campaign by the sounds of the update on their website

Nothing heard.

Looks like they’re going to fast track people from the 1810 campaign by the sounds of the update on their website

Yeah I agree. This also says that people in 1710 will still be progressed! 😁

Yeah I agree. This also says that people in 1710 will still be progressed! ðŸ˜

They must have looked at remaining candidates and figured that they are down to enough people in 1710 (exhausted the list) that they can start fast tracking 1810 now. Hopefully that's the case and that everyone in 1710 gets their call.

They must have looked at remaining candidates and figured that they are down to enough people in 1710 (exhausted the list) that they can start fast tracking 1810 now. Hopefully that's the case and that everyone in 1710 gets their call.

Sounds promising!! And also maybe they'll get a move on with remaining vettings outstanding for those who haven't got it yet if they're ready to fast track 1810!!

Stating the obvious but I assume there were no calls today :( we reckon that's it for may?

Usually two days of calls. Last month they rang Monday and Wednesday. So this month could be Tuesday and Thursday. Fingers crossed!

And how long is it between calls? I've heard different time scales between 4 & 6 weeks? If there are calls tomorrow has anyone any idea of what number they may get to? Even an estimate from times previous?

Usually two days of calls. Last month they rang Monday and Wednesday. So this month could be Tuesday and Thursday. Fingers crossed!

It's a good sign too that they have posted an update on their site but haven't changed the pie chart for 1710 yet as it signals that they mightnt be finished issuing calls? If you get what I mean lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Starsky1

I've my medical and SMT next month. All other stages passed

Hoping for May calls or the next

Does there be July classes?

Advertisement