Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Johannes_Cabal

If you have tattoos you still have to keep them covered whilst in uniform.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

If you have tattoos you still have to keep them covered whilst in uniform.

Quoting a friend who is in and has tattoos. "Depends on management" Some care, some don't. It expressly stated in the 1509 Campaign website that tattoos must be covered whilst working, new Join PSNI website does not, as such it is reasonable to expect that this is no longer the case and the policy as has been laxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Johannes_Cabal

Quoting a friend who is in and has tattoos. "Depends on management" Some care, some don't. It expressly stated in the 1509 Campaign website that tattoos must be covered whilst working, new Join PSNI website does not, as such it is reasonable to expect that this is no longer the case and the policy as has been laxed.

I'm in GV at the moment, have tattoos and have been told that they are to be covered at all times, exceptions are P.E. and PSP.

As far as I'm aware how you wear your uniform when at station depends on the preference of local management. It has been mentioned during our course that those of us with tattoos will always be in long sleeves.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Cbm27

Hope we all get good news in the coming week. Good luck everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get the results yous want. Now for the nervy wait and constant emails to keep us on edge every 5 mins lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get the results yous want. Now for the nervy wait and constant emails to keep us on edge every 5 mins lol.

For once in glad I'm working nights all week. Atleast that way when I am awake I know there is no chance of getting results and won't constantly be looking at phone lol.
    Good luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭KN1231999

The week has approached us, better late than never, good luck to all of you and I hope we all get that exclusive ticket to Belfast ;) may the 5 day wait begin

How much do you's wanna bet that Deloitte will be getting sacked after this campaign? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭sparkylarky

How much do you's wanna bet that Deloitte will be getting sacked after this campaign? lol

Lol I think they will be ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrlovalova22

Anyone else hitting refresh on your emails every 2 seconds!?!?!?!

• Advertisement

Lol yeap! This is going to be a very unproductive week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

I have a Chrome extension that tells me if I have an email even when outlook isn't open and I'm still refreshing it every 2 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smurfmaster1

All the best everyone, hope Deloitte is kind! On here to take a break from refreshing my emails!

Love they way they can send that bulls**t survey email no bother but can't send out the results on the Monday. Bit unfair to folk who will have early assessment centres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Slo85

Good luck everyone. Hopefully we hear today and not towards the end of the week.

It's only 14 days till the 22nd, seriously Deloitte catch a grip.

Everytime I refresh my emails my heart drops for a second looking at my new emails lol

Everytime I refresh my emails my heart drops for a second looking at my new emails lol

KN1231999 wrote: »
    I'm not getting any new emails at all, I'm just waiting to see a number 1 pop up

I guess if we haven't heard by 1630, it won't be today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

Fingers crossed for tomorrow then you guise.

Fingers crossed for before Friday.

Guaranteed we'll get it at exactly 5pm on Friday, I think Deloitte like watching us suffer.

Deloitte - Destroyer of Dreams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Awake for work and got excited by "PSNI Recruitment" email but it was just this :( lol.
    2 weeks isn't alot of time to study hard never mind organise time off work or childcare etc etc for the A.C. you would think they would of had results ready to send today.

My primary problem is the lack of transparency alongside the tightening time frame.

I may be sitting on recruitment panels next month, and as it will be my first time doing so I have to go on the course.

Which will take a week plus 2 weeks worth of panels...

Literally don't they understand that we all work/study/have lives?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

The waiting continues......possibly until 4.45pm on Friday :rolleyes:

Did anyone else just get trolled by Deloitte?

Deloitte are you trying to give me a heart attack?

• Advertisement

Did anyone else just get trolled by Deloitte?

No what happened?

Advertisement