Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

NiK9 wrote: »
    Rossco22 wrote: »
    Medical date through today also, can't believe how soon it is and how quickly everything is progressing. So after the medical and drugs test at the police station, what's next? Isn't that pretty much it aside from online learning?

Vetting and online learning and then THE CALL!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed buddy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Medical date through today also, can't believe how soon it is and how quickly everything is progressing. So after the medical and drugs test at the police station, what's next? Isn't that pretty much it aside from online learning?

What do you's mean? You're in lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Until I get the call in saying nothing. Lol

That's why i'm saying it.

Murphy's Law

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

Remember the rest of us when your prouncing around GV will you nik :D

• Advertisement

Pretty sure that grin is like a beacon down his street 😂😂😂

I'll see yous in the canteen a month later lol

I'll see yous in the canteen a month later lol

Think they'll be looking some notes lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Recruit2134

Just checked with Experian and they have ran a credit check on me within the last week. Hmmm I wonder if they do that at the end of the vetting?.. Like assuming it costs a sum of money, they would surely leave it until it’s the only thing remaining?

Just checked with Experian and they have ran a credit check on me within the last week. Hmmm I wonder if they do that at the end of the vetting?.. Like assuming it costs a sum of money, they would surely leave it until it’s the only thing remaining?

A credit check through experian costs about £45 per person

• Advertisement

Renegotiated our lease to get some of our deposit back

Where on experian do you look to see who has did a credit check on you? I'm on the credit report bit and can't see anything to do with other people checking me.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

Where on experian do you look to see who has did a credit check on you? I'm on the credit report bit and can't see anything to do with other people checking me.

It should come up as one of your alerts. You can't miss it. It's an obvious notification once you log in to your dashboard. Thats the paid service mind you.

ML515 wrote: »

It should come up as one of your alerts. You can't miss it. It's an obvious notification once you log in to your dashboard. Thats the paid service mind you.

I just signed up for the 30day free trial before payment starts. But no alerts. Mustn't be that far on my vetting yet.

I just signed up for the 30day free trial before payment starts. But no alerts. Mustn't be that far on my vetting yet.

Give it time! You'll get an email to say your credit file has changed/been updated when they do.

ML515 wrote: »

If you clearscore, it's free. My mate had a ping on his, no need to risk forgetting about a sub. I believe clesrscore is part of experian

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Recruit2134

I did the exact same with just setting up the free trial month. If you go into your report and go to recent activity take a look there. If they’ve checked it’ll be very obvious it’s the police from the name. If it’s not checked yet it just means they haven’t got around to you. Now I know they’ve done it I’ve cancelled my trial!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭stm1

As said clearscore is free. There is a part in Your Account where you can click on Searches and it will list them.

Signed up to it earlier. Some difference in the scores lol. Experian I'm "excellent", Clear score im "stable" lmao.

Signed up to it earlier. Some difference in the scores lol. Experian I'm "excellent", Clear score im "stable" lmao.

Yea clearscore gimme a high score yet was "fair".

But it still allows youti have a nosey

• Advertisement

Yea clearscore gimme a high score yet was "fair".

But it still allows youti have a nosey

It also seems alot easier to navigate.

Not long till those online learning links come out lol

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

I hope so mate! Looking forward to getting stuck into it

Same, I'm just going to hide away during some night shifts im working and just go through as much of it as I can lol.

Same, I'm just going to hide away during some night shifts im working and just go through as much of it as I can lol.

You can start pre-reading now. Human Rights, criminal justice system in NI etc etc

If it's anything like 1509, its A,B,C stuff you can work through in a free hour. Nothing too heavy. One definition to learn. That's it.

Really hope all future campaigns run like this.

I think they may stagger the recruitment so that the following campaigns merit lists are ready to go when the previous campaign's lists are thinning out.

Bode really well for everyone.

I just can't wait for medical to be over, so I can get my hair cut and not walk around like I have a mop on top of my head lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

I just can't wait for medical to be over, so I can get my hair cut and not walk around like I have a mop on top of my head lol

The longer wait for me the better. Been growing a beard since the start of the year. Need more time lol #babyface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Mb91

Does the online learning usually come out after the medical? Or run alongside it?

Advertisement