Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Starsky1

Congrats to anyone that has been fast tracked.
    Does anyone know what way they break down your result?
    I did my A.C. a while back and trying to work out roughly how I performed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Starsky1 wrote: »

Welcome to the group starsky.

They will break it down into the role plays, report writing and action plans.
    The roles plays will be broken down even further and will give you points depending how you matched with the Personal behaviours.

NiK9 wrote: »

The roles plays will be broken down even further and will give you points depending how you matched with the Personal behaviours.

Thanks Nik9
    Cheers for the above - I think my role plays were my strongest aspect of the whole day and the rest.....well I don't wana talk about the rest lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Thanks Nik9
    Cheers for the above - I think my role plays were my strongest aspect of the whole day and the rest.....well I don't wana talk about the rest lol

Don't worry about it, most of us feel the same way. Many of us, myself included, didn't even get bits of the report writing started never mind finished lol.
    Less than 3 weeks now until the results :D

Thanks Nik9

Don't worry about it, most of us feel the same way. Many of us, myself included, didn't even get bits of the report writing started never mind finished lol.
    Less than 3 weeks now until the results :D

Well that's some reassurance 😠still in the game then. The days are dragging in and need to keep my mind off it or it will never come

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Nap702

So is it safe to say the AC stage is now complete?

Roll on the 4th May . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

Nap702 wrote: »
    So is it safe to say the AC stage is now complete?

Roll on the 4th May . . .

There are AC's scheduled later this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

ML515 wrote: »

Just curious as to how you know there are still AC'S this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

Maybe they have one this week. I just did mine and I can say it was tough going. Roll on the 4th May for results.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

I know someone who has one within the next three days. This is their rescheduled appointment. Given that that is the case, I think we can assume this week is probably the last.

• Advertisement

I know someone who has one within the next three days. This is their rescheduled appointment. Given that that is the case, I think we can assume this week is probably the last.

AHH I see...that's cool. That's for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

Online learning email received today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Wait the PSNI actually are fully adhering to Deloitte's recommendations? 🀔🀔🀔

Amazing guys, the guinea pig campaign for the new process is producing the correct results.

Well done. Love it. I am well jelly.

It's only April, could be a june start guys...

Anybody thought of applying for some of the mainland forces if recruitment doesn't work out this time for you?

This website tells you who is currently recruiting- https://allpolicejobs.co.uk/?category=recruit

Anybody thought of applying for some of the mainland forces if recruitment doesn't work out this time for you?

This website tells you who is currently recruiting- https://allpolicejobs.co.uk/?category=recruit

Would if I was single...

Would if I was single...

I know that feeling too Banterbus :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lily79

With how fast this campaign is moving I would say it won't be long until anyone who has missed out will get another try at it

But then again i want to poloce my community not someone elses if you get my drift?

I am from NI why would I police England except as a means to come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Rookie23

Super happy for everyone that has been fast tracked. Is it making anybody else still waiting extra anxious or just me... ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Davidb1988

Hi, with online learning out now  - does that run along side medical, substance abuse and vetting? or does that mean that you have passed these?

Davidb1988 wrote: »
    Hi, with online learning out now  - does that run along side medical, substance abuse and vetting? or does that mean that you have passed these?

Runs alongside buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Davidb1988

Rossco22 wrote: »

Runs alongside buddy

Ok cheers. Roughly how long ago did you do your PCA? (I have mine in a couple of weeks time..)

Runs alongside buddy

Ok cheers. Roughly how long ago did you do your PCA? (I have mine in a couple of weeks time..)

Less than a week ago.

Good luck for it bud!

18 days to go..yeah!

Runs alongside buddy

Ours might be the same day :)

But then again i want to poloce my community not someone elses if you get my drift?

I believe there is no direct transfer back from the mainland at constable level?

As far as I know the first group did their pca last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

I believe there is no direct transfer back from the mainland at constable level?

The last time they took direct transfers was 2013. Serving constables like me just have to go through the civy process but if successful, keep my years service, pension contributions and salary.

• Advertisement

There is on occasion

Advertisement