Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

I'd be more worried about folk in the band that have ummm. "Alternative" sources of income.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

With results day looming and people having settled slightly from their AC, how does everyone feel they have performed? Think you've done enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Slo85

With results day looming and people having settled slightly from their AC, how does everyone feel they have performed? Think you've done enough?

The more I think about it the more I feel I haven’t done enough. I keep thinking I should’ve said this and god why did you say that. Time will tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

I’m the same, the wait is killing me. Praying I’ve somehow did enough to pass

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

There was a boy I used to work with, who was interested in applying to the last campaign but decided against it. His life outside of work revolves football and plays for East Belfast FC but he decided against it, just in case he was ever pressured to use position of authority for unethical reasons etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

I’m the same, the wait is killing me. Praying I’ve somehow did enough to pass

I'm the same Bluecop hoping a scrape through somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

ML515 wrote: »

Ha ha love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

Me too. Damn I was near sure threatening to arrest would give me top marks in "persuading others" competency ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Adam West

Wait is wearing me down. Wish I had an answer one way or the other. If its positive I'd hopefully get enough time to move North and get settled before induction starts. If no, I could start preparing for the next one and pursue other options in the short term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Starsky1

NiK9 wrote: »
    Starsky1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you are allowed to be in the orange order or in a parading band and be in the police?

Think I seen that question somewhere in the 1509 thread but no idea where, but from what I remember you can be.
    Would you really want to be in a band and have to police the parades aswell though?

Thanks! I'm not in either if I'm honest. I stayed well clear of all that just in case it would have an impact on getting in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭sparkylarky

Honestly I dont think I,have done enough the role plays let me down I think but you never know! Only 14 days or so to go till we find out!

i think ive made the wait worse knowing there are only two weeks to go arghh!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bananarama1512

I have everything crossed for all of us still waiting but I’m not too confident that my performance was enough. Hoping for a scrape through 🀞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

From anyone ive spoke to, today should have finished the AC. Or does anyone know of anyone else with a date next week??

I was on exprian getting my credit score but I coulnt find anywhere thst said who hss looked at my file eg psni vetting, how did everybody else see it? I was just using the free version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭majgreen

I was on exprian getting my credit score but I coulnt find anywhere thst said who hss looked at my file eg psni vetting, how did everybody else see it? I was just using the free version

The free version only shows your score. You need to see your full report. Try clearscore instead. It's totally free and you can view the whole report

They are only doing the fast track vetting at the min. Because they don't know who else has passed. Delloite hasn't passed details onto PSNI yet.

You have to sign up to the paid version of experian. Free version doesn't show it.
    But There is a 30day free trial but you only get it once so don't waste it. (You can cancel it within the 30 days).

My credit check wasnt processed until the week I did my PCA so wait until you have passed your PCA before checking :)

Ahh no bother thanks guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

How the wait for the 4th of May feels -
    https://giphy.com/gifs/xtina-103xW5bZiXBVW8

• Advertisement

Just found out I'm not working on the 4th May..at least I can cry at the outcome of my AC alone at home lol

I’m at a family wedding on the 4th of may, at least I can celebrate or drown my sorrows lol

I’m at a family wedding on the 4th of may, at least I can celebrate or drown my sorrows lol

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Rookie23

I have a wedding on the 5th of may and I'll be down the same thing!!! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Starsky1

Where is the results party? Coach? 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

Folks, I just got an email confirming I've passed vetting! Can't believe how quickly this has went

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Looks like a late june squad is likely

Got the same email :D:D

They must have got sick of people calling them constantly in previous campaigns to see if it had cleared lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

They must have got sick of people calling them constantly in previous campaigns to see if it had cleared lol.

Unreal mate congrats! Haha looks like we have them to thank lol!

• Advertisement

Rossco22 wrote: »

Unreal mate congrats! Haha looks like we have them to thank lol!

Haha yea. I actually like the step by step emails they have been doing this time. Shows progress really has been made in the recruitment process.

Advertisement