Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

Rossco22 wrote: »
    NiK9 wrote: »
    Online learning finally complete. Wish my medical date would hurry up now lol.
    I'm in a race against time to get my medical forms back on time before my medical date. Paid double charge to speed up the process and they still couldn't guarantee it would be done on time...

Maybe send an email to update PSNI on status so that they are aware. They may be able to advise you better. Just good practice and hope it comes soon bud ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Davidb1988

Just out of interest, how long after your PCA was / is the date for your Medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

Davidb1988 wrote: »
    Just out of interest, how long after your PCA was / is the date for your Medical?

3 weeks bud

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

takodah wrote: »
    I'm in a race against time to get my medical forms back on time before my medical date. Paid double charge to speed up the process and they still couldn't guarantee it would be done on time...

Maybe send an email to update PSNI on status so that they are aware. They may be able to advise you better. Just good practice and hope it comes soon bud ;)

Yea mate was on the phone to them, if they can't complete it on time then think my medical date just gets pushed back a couple of weeks unfortunately, so fingers crossed haha

takodah wrote: »

Yea mate was on the phone to them, if they can't complete it on time then think my medical date just gets pushed back a couple of weeks unfortunately, so fingers crossed haha

Sure don’t be stressing too much. You at least are 90% of the way to GV. You will get there.

• Advertisement

3 weeks bud
    Ok Thanks! have my PCA next week, getting a bit ahead of myself and trying to judge timeframe of the medical :silly:

3 weeks bud
    Ok Thanks! have my PCA next week, getting a bit ahead of myself and trying to judge timeframe of the medical :silly:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Rookie23 wrote: »

How did you find the online learning?

I didn't find it too bad to be honest. Although I learn better by watching and doing rather than just reading lol.
    You completed yours yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Faugha

3 weeks bud

I’ve mine same day pal and in the same bot as you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Rookie23

I didn't find it too bad to be honest. Although I learn better by watching and doing rather than just reading lol.
    You completed yours yet?

Unfortunately I'm yet to hear. Waiting for the 4th lol

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭KN1231999

Good Morning folks, 1 week. its been a long few months,roll on the 4th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

You completed yours yet?

Unfortunately I'm yet to hear. Waiting for the 4th lol

You'll get through no prob. And once you do the next stages will fly In.
    1 week to go now.

6 days

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lily79

The countdown is really on now! Good luck everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭BlueCop8790

From 46 days to less than a week, it has actually flew in. The nerves are starting to kick in now. Good luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

Been trying to forget about AC results past few days but Friday is drawing nearer.. argghh. Guess all I can do now is cross my fingers and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭blueboat

Just reading over past few pages, really hope you all do well, good luck.

5 to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lily79

This page will be buzzing on Friday :)

It's like waiting for Santa to come...5 sleeps left lol

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Starsky1

The funny thing is the real wait is after results day......

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭KN1231999

Its so weird, i got an overwhelming sense of doubt and feel of failure, but i also have a weird buzz of excitment just envisioning   that "You have bee successful" i guess i reall am just completely 50/50 on it. 
    Not long now
    The waits almost over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

I am also counting down the days however that’s assuming Deloitte actually meet the deadline of Friday! I’m half expecting an email stating there’s been a delay

KN1231999 wrote: »
    Its so weird, i got an overwhelming sense of doubt and feel of failure, but i also have a weird buzz of excitment just envisioning   that "You have bee successful" i guess i reall am just completely 50/50 on it. 
    Not long now
    The waits almost over.

This is me 100% lol torture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

Looking forward to results one way or the other. Not long now.

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

I've definitely fluffed it...I just have hunch about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

I've definitely fluffed it...I just have hunch about it.

Did you run out of time? That last exercise was awful, couldnt believe how quickly the minutes flew in.

Advertisement