Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bananarama1512

Rossco22 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it ever said the 4th of may for results on the join psni website or just the sheet we got from Deloitte? Went on to the website and it just says beginning of May no specific date
    I believe it said at the bottom of one of the emails we received buddy.
    Great thanks! Was nearly certain I saw it on their website but I must be going crazy with the waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Slatprh

2 days to go, so nervous to have hopefully done well.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Faugha

Sat waiting to go into PCA and nerves are shot. Good luck to anyone else completing today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭takodah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭NiK9

Does anyone know if it ever said the 4th of may for results on the join psni website or just the sheet we got from Deloitte? Went on to the website and it just says beginning of May no specific date

It says this on the bottem of the IST outcome email...

"It is our intention to communicate the result of your Assessment Centre by 4th May 2018 (please note that this date is indicative and may change.)"

• Advertisement

Faugha wrote: »
    Sat waiting to go into PCA and nerves are shot. Good luck to anyone else completing today.

Good luck Faugha, you will get it no prob :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Am I the only one hoping that the “by the 4th May” means anytime now.

Goonerdee wrote: »
    Am I the only one hoping that the “by the 4th May” means anytime now.
    Yea they could mean any day and any time up until their office closes on Fri.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

Refreshing emails every 10 minutes!

eslow wrote: »
    Refreshing emails every 10 minutes!

That will just drive you insane lol. Better just expecting it last thing on Fri.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 snickett4

Happy to say my vetting cleared yesterday :D 

,Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with the whole credit score thing (which i was), apparently searches aren't reported immediately it can take a bit of time. My search was only visible yesterday, a week afterwards- and I only found out because i received the email telling me I'd cleared!

NiK9 wrote: »

Passed it 😊

NiK9 wrote: »

Passed it 😊
    Brilliant. Well done. Get on the phone to your GP asap to make an appointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

takodah wrote: »

Sure nothing is better at getting a united ireland than killing pensioners...

Update

Londonderry suspicious object was 'elaborate hoax' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-43973159

Update

Londonderry suspicious object was 'elaborate hoax' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-43973159

Still an act of terrorism...

Hope they catch the morons

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭The Rookie

Think I will just turn my internet off on my phone on Friday to stop me refreshing it every two minutes..thinks it going to drive me insane lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭eslow

Yea I am doing the same! Even been checking my Experian account to see if I’ve been searched! And nothing! So my hopes are fading fast haha

eslow wrote: »
    Yea I am doing the same! Even been checking my Experian account to see if I’ve been searched! And nothing! So my hopes are fading fast haha
    They are only doing the vetting on people who have been fast tracked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Ohh369

I feel like this week has been longer than the last two months that ive been waiting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rossco22

Has anyone that done their medical today received the pass email yet? Haven't heard back yet and I'm worried after how quickly guys heard back yesterday lol!

Has anyone that did their PCA today had an email about medical yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Robocop2k16

My somewhat relaxed approach to the wait for ac results is quickly being replaced by anxiety and thoughts of my inevitable impending doom lol!

One more sleep! I’ve made a pact with myself. If the email comes in Work: I will run to toilets to read so either way people can’t see my reaction lol. If I pass, walk out cool AF and go back to my desk quietly (buzzing but no one can know). If I fail, cry for a bit and return to my desk (not buzzing as no one can know). Then on the drink this weekend lol

One more sleep! I’ve made a pact with myself. If the email comes in Work: I will run to toilets to read so either way people can’t see my reaction lol. If I pass, walk out cool AF and go back to my desk quietly (buzzing but no one can know). If I fail, cry for a bit and return to my desk (not buzzing as no one can know). Then on the drink this weekend lol

Ha ha brilliant! Hopefully there will be no red eyes on the way back to your desk

One more sleep! I’ve made a pact with myself. If the email comes in Work: I will run to toilets to read so either way people can’t see my reaction lol. If I pass, walk out cool AF and go back to my desk quietly (buzzing but no one can know). If I fail, cry for a bit and return to my desk (not buzzing as no one can know). Then on the drink this weekend lol[/qu

Ha ha brilliant! Hopefully there will be no red eyes on the way back to your desk

Blame the hay fever lol 😂

Seriously hate the fact that we can't tell people in this country....

Good luck guys. And remember if the worst happens, you have the experience to comeback and smash it. Not that the next campaign is long off by the way this one is shifting.

Seriously hate the fact that we can't tell people in this country....

Good luck guys. And remember if the worst happens, you have the experience to comeback and smash it. Not that the next campaign is long off by the way this one is shifting.

Cheers bud

• Advertisement

Blame the hay fever lol 😂

Lol good call! Or just say your allergic to work

Advertisement