Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone died - can't login with Keycode

Options
  • 29-11-2017 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭

I've been using keycode for last few weeks.  my phone died this morning.  dead.  I don't have time or money at moment to get a spare phone.  how can I log in and make payments now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I've been using keycode for last few weeks.  my phone died this morning.  dead.  I don't have time or money at moment to get a spare phone.  how can I log in and make payments now.

Good Afternoon,

Thanks for getting in touch can I ask if you're logging in to Business online as a Administrator or a User?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I am both the administrator and user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi thesimpsons,

We've checked with our Business On Line colleagues and as your profile is now on the new system, you will need to download the app to a new device to access BOL and authorise payments. There is no alternative to this.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I've been in touch with BOI  on the phone - pity there is no override.  phones are so fickle and having to spend 10 minutes on hold and then further 10 mins setting the new app to my account, for each account,  is a huge waste of time. Thanks anyway

Advertisement