Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost through your Customer Services Line... :-(

Options
  • 29-11-2017 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi
    I am an existing broadband customer since 3 years..and I had the 'brilliant' idea to port my mobile number to Eir as well...
    I ordered the SIM online, and to complete the porting I had to ring your CS, that went through easily but...
    I could not avail of the offers for the existing customers, well...  I probably could but it seems pretty hard .. only today I think I spoke with a dozen of your representatives, being transferred from a Department to another unsuccessfully.. I have been suggested to go to a physical store, but  frankly I expect them to advise me to ring the customer service line :-(

While on the phone with your CS I have been advised to top up, which  while being on hold, for 20 Eur.
    Unfortunately the Credit has been immediately deducted, and still the desired plan has not been activated on this sim..

basically my request are:
    -Is it possible to add the mobile line to the existing online account?
    -Is it possible to put the SIM I received on a plan offered to existing customers? 
    The plan I am (*was)  interested in is the: SimOnly 400 10G. 

Why would not you put a process to deal with this common situation?

I am pretty annoyed to repeat from the beginning to different operators, I felt they have no faults with my dissatisfaction, but I admit as well I do not expect my request to be so difficult to deal with and sort out..

Could you look into this?
    Is there a chance that a single operator could sort this out?
    please do not advise to ring/chat/email again...  

Broadband account number: <removed>
    Mobile number : <removed>
    Ported number <removed>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi
    I am an existing broadband customer since 3 years..and I had the 'brilliant' idea to port my mobile number to Eir as well...
    I ordered the SIM online, and to complete the porting I had to ring your CS, that went through easily but...
    I could not avail of the offers for the existing customers, well...  I probably could but it seems pretty hard .. only today I think I spoke with a dozen of your representatives, being transferred from a Department to another unsuccessfully.. I have been suggested to go to a physical store, but  frankly I expect them to advise me to ring the customer service line :-(

While on the phone with your CS I have been advised to top up, which  while being on hold, for 20 Eur.
    Unfortunately the Credit has been immediately deducted, and still the desired plan has not been activated on this sim..

basically my request are:
    -Is it possible to add the mobile line to the existing online account?
    -Is it possible to put the SIM I received on a plan offered to existing customers? 
    The plan I am (*was)  interested in is the: SimOnly 400 10G. 

Why would not you put a process to deal with this common situation?

I am pretty annoyed to repeat from the beginning to different operators, I felt they have no faults with my dissatisfaction, but I admit as well I do not expect my request to be so difficult to deal with and sort out..

Could you look into this?
    Is there a chance that a single operator could sort this out?
    please do not advise to ring/chat/email again...  

Broadband account number: <removed>
    Mobile number :<removed>
    Ported number<removed>
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing. I'm afraid you will need to give us another ring to see exactly what offers are available to you. I understand that you have already rang us about this and I do apologise that I can't do more for you here.

For data protection reasons, your account details will automatically be removed from public view by the system.

- Adam

Advertisement