Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed

Options
  • 29-11-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

Please don’t laugh at me but I’m really boring when it comes to vaping. I’ve been using a very simple KangerTech e-smart 510 kit for about 4 of the 5 and a half years since I started.

I’ve found out that this has been discontinued and I can no longer get clearomisers for it. I’m gutted as my all-day-vape liquid was discontinued when the new regulations came in and it took a couple of months of trial and error (and a heap of wasted liquid) to find something that came close.

I’ve bought some fancier bits over the years and I use an aspire when I’m out at the weekends but for every day use I’m looking for something similar to what I’m used to - small and light (pocket sized), 3.4v output, 1.8ohm clearos.

Does anyone have any recommendations or are units like this a think of the past?

Thanks in advance.

ETA - I’m not mad on BCC clearos either so top filling suggestions would be preferred!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Maybe try something like an Aspire Nautilus mini. Should fit and fire from the evod battery you already have, can get the coils for it anywhere and has a similar look to what you have been using. It is bottom feeding tho.

The Nautilus 2 is top filling but would require a mod upgrade or maybe look into the Innokin Endura vape pen range.

Advertisement