Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Royal Rumble 2018 Thread *Spoilers***No Betting Talk*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Crowd are gonna have no energy left for the next rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

This has been a very memorable 40th birthday for Sheamo.

Crazy to think he's 40 now, I still look at him as if he were in his early 30's.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

The women's Royal Rumble match main eventing is ridiculous. There simply isn't the interest I predict an awkward, car crash of a match

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

If Ronda doesn't come out, I don't know how they can make it memorable.

It's about the only thing that would make me go wow unless they have something up their sleeve. I'm worried they think Steph winning will be amazing which will really be everyone groaning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

JoshRosen wrote: »
    The roof will come off when Ronda enters the Rumble.

Meh. Not looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

J. Marston wrote:
    Crowd are gonna have no energy left for the next rumble.

Yeah I meant to post in here when the show started, I had just assumed the women's rumble would open the show and the mens would close it, that way they would have been spaced out enough and avoided crowd burnout. But i suppose for PR reasons the women's has to go last. Hopefully it doesn't backfire and the crowd wake back up to give the women the reaction they deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sheamus is only 3 years older than Finn and has achieved so much more yet Finn gets all the Love.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Imagine if Kane wins..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

did Kane and Rollins get a 2 for 1 deal on awful attires?

JoJo looking well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Great Rumble, really enjoyed it, one of the best ones from the 2010's!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah I meant to post in here when the show started, I had just assumed the women's rumble would open the show and the mens would close it, that way they would have been spaced out enough and avoided crowd burnout. But i suppose for PR reasons the women's has to go last. Hopefully it doesn't backfire and the crowd wake back up to give the women the reaction they deserve.
    I think they should have to earn the reaction.

The men did.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

did Kane and Rollins get a 2 for 1 deal on awful attires?

Kane's struggling to hide the gut these days. He is nearly 51 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Not much love for Strowman

It’s 2018 and Kane is in the Title picture lol.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Did anyone else get the feeling from the Rumble we’re actually going to get Cena Finn at Mania and not Cena Taker.

Wondering is there anyone out there who thought I will go to sleep and wake up for the Mens Rumble late on. They are in for a big surprise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Ooooohhhh Brock just gave Braun a receipt for that knee.

Brock not impressed and stiffed him.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I think they should have to earn the reaction.

The men did.

If this match here delivers the fun factor as it probably should then they're going to be dead on their feet for the rumble barring a genuinely thrilling performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Can’t wait for them to throw away all of the dominant Strowman booking from the last month just to put Brock over again. It’s so predictable, they’d make a true star out of Braun tonight if they put the strap on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I don't know what I expected from this match, but I did not expect a drop kick. Braun is scarily athletic for a big guy.

He can destroy Brock and Kane but struggled with a folding table :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Sheamus is only 3 years older than Finn and has achieved so much more yet Finn gets all the Love.

Finn's so cute tho

• Registered Users Posts: 40,013 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

JoJo looking well
    It's a wonder bray gets out of the bed and actually makes any shows. Jojo is gorgeous.

Lesnar gave an instant receipt to Braun.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

WWE looking for some positive publicity by having the girls main event. Vince probably thinking it'll take the heat off of him in light of his recent sexual harassment allegations

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I for one remain optimistic for the women's Royal Rumble. It could be absolute s*ite but I'm happy for them not only getting their own Royal Rumble but also main eventing the PPV too. I Becky Lynch wins it.

sugarman wrote: »
    Probably the first of many to ask tonight, but approx what time we looking at for the actual Rumble?
    2:45 ish?

Sugarman about to join us and get a big surprise id say :pac:

Trying to figure out if that knee from Braun and the responding dig from Brock was part of the script.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,013 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I for one remain optimistic for the women's Royal Rumble. It could be absolute s*ite but I'm happy for them not only getting their own Royal Rumble but also main eventing the PPV too. I Becky Lynch wins it.
    I'd love it if Becky won it and faced Charlotte. That story line writes itself.

Advertisement