Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I claim a chargeback for something bought on my BoI Matercard and not delivere

Options
  • 29-11-2017 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I boght an item from Littlewoods Ireland. It has been lost in transit. I have tried to get them to refund my money but they are not doing this. So I want to make a chargeback claim as I paid with Mastercard.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi joeirish,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

If you purchased the item with your credit card, rather than adding to a Littlewoods credit account, you can raise a chargeback using the dispute form listed here. The form needs to be sent by post and please ensure to send in any correspondence you have from the retailer in relation to the refund.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭joeirish

Tara

As I said in my original post I paid by Mastercard. Anyway I cannot find the form you mention from the link. There are lots of forms but not one for Mastercard chargeback that I can see. Maybe I missed it?

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

joeirish wrote: »
    Tara

As I said in my original post I paid by Mastercard. Anyway I cannot find the form you mention from the link. There are lots of forms but not one for Mastercard chargeback that I can see. Maybe I missed it?

Joe

Sorry Joe, the Credit card dispute form in the link above is the chargeback form that you would need for this kind of transaction. Thanks again for getting in touch and please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Darren.

Advertisement