Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas tree

Options
  • 29-11-2017 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi! Anyone know where to get a Christmas tree in the Dun Laoghaire area? Want to get one Friday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I was around Blackrock, Deansgrange and Cornelscourt today and there's no sign of anyone selling trees yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

Unless you take special measures it might be a bit early if you don't want it "limp and lifeless" on the big day. However if you must they did seem to have a pallet in situ at the Hyde Road/Squareabout location in Dalkey yesterday. I have used Windy Ridge for the last few years and found them good but won't be getting one for another week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

We always get ours in Festina Lente in Bray.

Old Conna Ave so right side of Bray if coming from DL area.

Think they are currently on sale.

https://festinalente.ie/christmas-trees-for-sale-in-festina-lente/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Blackrock College usually do them for charity, but I'm not sure when they start

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone got prices on trees yet, about 8-9ft one?

• Advertisement

Doyles in Cabinteely had some really nice trees on Sunday. No idea how much they are though, as it is too early for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

Woodies in Sallynoggin have a few out front. CBC Monkstown are selling them in their car park tomorrow (sat 2nd)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

uch wrote: »
    Blackrock College usually do them for charity, but I'm not sure when they start

Signs up the past week.
    For sale in car park.
    Proceeds for SVP and they deliver I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Augustduck

Thanks all, got a lovely tree in woodies in Sallynoggin after, best price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Augustduck

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone got prices on trees yet, about 8-9ft one?

Got a 7 foot for €40 in woodies

• Advertisement
Advertisement