Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UAN NUMBER FROM EIR

Options
  • 30-11-2017 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Shouldn't be too hard to get, I had an old account with Eircom, takes forever to get through on the phones & when I do they try sell me something rather than just processing the request.
    I've sent the 4 reps to the right pms but have received no reply.
    whats the problem ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

dwasol wrote: »
    Shouldn't be too hard to get, I had an old account with Eircom, takes forever to get through on the phones & when I do they try sell me something rather than just processing the request.
    whats the problem ?
    It's on your bill. Well, it's on mine at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭dwasol

Liamario wrote: »
    whats the problem ?
    its an old account, eircom account & not on the old bill I have . I want to take up Sky broadband which is only now in my area. All I need is this number & eircom/eir are the ones who have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Liamario wrote: »
    whats the problem ?
    its an old account, eircom account & not on the old bill I have . I want to take up Sky broadband which is only now in my area. All I need is this number & eircom/eir are the ones who have it.
    Hi,

I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

Advertisement