Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawkers Co

Options
  • 30-11-2017 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,051 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from these guys before?
    I ordered 3 pairs of sunglasses and a watch, 2 of the sunglasses are a disaster tbh - one with a wonky logo and the other with a logo the wrong way round!
    I have sent them an email via the form on website two days ago, as well as a direct email but havent heard anything since, i also posted a comment on their facebook and they said they would get back to me but I have heard nothing.
    Anyone have any idea what I could/should do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭vmb

It's a very known company/product in Spain.

those sunglases are crap, cheap plastic. The company have had several p.r. problems and the product, although is cheap, it's almost a scam.

I know one of the owners before he started the company (using the same forum) and I can't say any good about him.

One of the most known scandals was he parking his Ferrari in a shopping centre using two designated disabled spaces, he was questioned about it, and he said he dont want his ferrari damaged so he parks where he wants as people don't respect his car. 

AVE_68268_ebf94214718445019c58e29ec48d4abe_otros_la_ultima_liada_del_accionista_de_hawkers_que_aparco_su_ferrari_en_zona_de_discapacitados_thumb_fb.jpg?cb=115482

Edit; if to have a bad comment about a company or one of the owners is not under the rules, I have no problems editing my comment.
    I would like to know prior to buy something to someone such disrespectful 

What is a fact is that the glasses are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Name Value
    Domain Name HAWKERSCO.COM
    Registry Domain ID 1820795648_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server whois.name.com
    Registrar URL http://www.name.com
    Updated Date 2017-07-12T16:46:25Z
    Creation Date 2013-08-09T12:04:47Z
    Registry Expiry Date 2018-08-09T12:04:47Z
    Registrar Name.com, Inc.
    Registrar IANA ID 625
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email abuse@name.com
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone 7202492374

website is registered in colorado US.

i would do 2 things contact CPCC Helpline Lo-call: 1890 432 432 | Helpline National: 01 402 5555
    and initiate a chargeback on your credit card for fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,051 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Oh dear....i guess I could return them and try and get a refund but I would have to swallow the cost of delivery.
    The watch i actually lovely, but yeah the glasses feel cheap.

Advertisement