Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Debit Card

Options
  • 30-11-2017 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, I received my new Debit card on Monday after I reported my previous card lost. Can you advise will I be issued with a new pin in the post or will my old pin still be valid?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

bells12 wrote: »
    Hi, I received my new Debit card on Monday after I reported my previous card lost. Can you advise will I be issued with a new pin in the post or will my old pin still be valid?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

When you receive a replacement card like this the PIN should be the same as the PIN for your previous card. You can activate the new card by using it in a hole in the wall ATM with your old PIN to either take out a sum of money or check your balance.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement