Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for mechanic (lost his number)

Options
  • 30-11-2017 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, im wondering if anyone would have the number for a mechanic who used to have a garage in the industrial estate on the old swords road but have been told hes now moved to Ballybough Summerhill area. Their names are Alex and Sergie. Really reliable mechanic has kept my 00yaris passing ncts for yrs!

Thanks in advance
    Vicky

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Mod: Hi Vicky, welcome to Boards. Moving this thread to Dublin City where this may be better suited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi, im wondering if anyone would have the number for a mechanic who used to have a garage in the industrial estate on the old swords road but have been told hes now moved to Ballybough Summerhill area. Their names are Alex and Sergie. Really reliable mechanic has kept my 00yaris passing ncts for yrs!

Thanks in advance
    Vicky

Don't know who you're after but I use a very good mechanic in Cabra if you're stuck. Just PM me for his number.

Advertisement