Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probation in job for mortgage

• 30-11-2017 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi wondering if anyone has any advice about applying for a mortgage and being on probation at work? I am in permanent job so I'm ok but other half is contracted and has to have 2 reviews plus a final probationary review. However he's on a year contract and probation technically finishes after 1 year, which doesn't make sense. Bank willing to give him some € on mortgage even tho contract is 1 yr so he's obviously a good investment to them. But want written confirmation of 'probation complete', which is contradictory. Hoping there might be some way around this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭shawnxxiong

Hi found myself in the same situation, just wondering how did it end? Thanks!

Advertisement