Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for a fresh turkey

Options
  • 30-11-2017 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭

Hey there,
    The company I work with are giving us all a turkey for christmas..we already have our one for christmas day sorted so I was hoping to do something nice and donate it.
    Are there any charity soup kitchens etc that operate in the city. A lt of the people at work have said they are gonna give it to cork penny dinners so was hoping to get somewhere else.

Failing that I might have to cook it myself and maybe walk the streets offering it out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

You could try the SVDP? I know they do good vouchers and stuff for people who are struggling, they might be able to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Tom44

Let it run free :)

Ask penny diners, If they can't use it, then their the best to ask for info.

Their my number one charity for a good number of reasons.

Advertisement