Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an iPad projector

Options
  • 30-11-2017 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get a projector to use with an iPad pro. I would be looking for one that would be wireless and would not need apple TV

Could anybody let me know if this is possible and point me in the direction of where I could get one that won't break the bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 west20s

Possibly a regular projector with a Chromecast plugged into the hdmi slot on it.
    You could cast from Chrome/Youtube/Netflix from your iPad.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Have a look on Amazon. Is it for home movies or work? I got a pico projector from Aiptek which is tiny and is fine for presentations. Wireless is a bit fiddly, but it also works on HDMI with an adaptor.

This is mine: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00QV8CBTI/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

west20s wrote: »
    Possibly a regular projector with a Chromecast plugged into the hdmi slot on it.
    You could cast from Chrome/Youtube/Netflix from your iPad.

Only problem is that not all apps work with Chromecast, like Keynote.....

Advertisement