Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged for data add on.

Options
  • 30-11-2017 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I followed a link here that you posted in response to someone elses query.It took me to your website,where a range of data add ons were advertised.It very clearly stated that 1gb data could be bought for €5 by texting booster1 to 50104.
    My son did this,and immediately got a text back to say €9.99 had been deducted from his credit.Could you explain please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Hi.
    I followed a link here that you posted in response to someone elses query.It took me to your website,where a range of data add ons were advertised.It very clearly stated that 1gb data could be bought for €5 by texting booster1 to 50104.
    My son did this,and immediately got a text back to say €9.99 had been deducted from his credit.Could you explain please?
    Hi Zoe 3619,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me the number, PIN and your full name please?

- Adam

Advertisement