Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SETTING UP EMAIL ON IPHONE6

Options
  • 30-11-2017 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭

email with eir has gone screwy on my iphone, I keep getting a message, cant verify and not trusted!!

Is this only me or is it a well know problem?

help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

swoofer wrote: »
    email with eir has gone screwy on my iphone, I keep getting a message, cant verify and not trusted!!

Is this only me or is it a well know problem?

help
    Hi swoofer,

Sorry to hear this. We haven't had any reported issues with this. Can you uninstall the app and re-install it again, please?

- adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭swoofer

adam, what exactly do you mean by unistall the app?  All I did originally was go to mail and set up an account etc.  But for some inexplicable reason it has fixed itself and its now working again. Dont ask me what I did but it deleted all my emails on phone and I started with a clean sheet.  The strange thing is I now have webmail.eir.ie as incoming on iphone6 but its still webmail.eircom.net on another iphone5s and that works ok as well!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

swoofer wrote: »
    adam, what exactly do you mean by unistall the app?  All I did originally was go to mail and set up an account etc.  But for some inexplicable reason it has fixed itself and its now working again. Dont ask me what I did but it deleted all my emails on phone and I started with a clean sheet.  The strange thing is I now have webmail.eir.ie as incoming on iphone6 but its still webmail.eircom.net on another iphone5s and that works ok as well!!
    Apologies, I was under the assumption that you were using an app for your emails.

Glad to hear this is working for you again.

- Adam

Advertisement