Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to RDS from Stillorgan

Options
  • 30-11-2017 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Living with relatives in Stillorgan during exam week, anyone know how reliable 46a is? What time would you wanna be leaving at to make it in for 9? Also, are there many bike racks in the RDS?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

nkd360 wrote: »
    Living with relatives in Stillorgan during exam week, anyone know how reliable 46a is? What time would you wanna be leaving at to make it in for 9? Also, are there many bike racks in the RDS?

46a is very frequent. Some buses may be full by the time they reach Stillorgan. It doesn't hurt to be early for the exams, it can help you get your head in gear, and you can get to study a bit before going in. I'd be at the bus stop at 8 were I you.

I don't ever remember seeing bike racks at the RDS. Presumably there are some, but I don't think there's a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

There is a free shuttle bus between UCD and the RDS during the exams. It goes from the 39a terminus on campus.

Advertisement