Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Non-National "Gangs" rioting in Balbriggan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,975 ✭✭✭enricoh

Obviously there's some sort of conspiracy at foot in the CSO from top to bottom funded by Soros. It couldn't just be the fact that racist sh*tstains have somehow managed to convince dumb f*cking yokels that they're being overrun by blacks.[/quote]

Racist sh#tstains have convinced the dumb yokels? Yes your correct the people at that protest were either one or the other or both.
    Out protesting on a cold night looking for support off the guards who are paid to protect them.
    At least this gang are not solely concentrating on balbriggan they popped down on the train to laytown Halloween night and caused carnage. Then almost killed a young lad at gormanstown train Station.
    Yeah, nothing to see here..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

https://stjohntheevangelistns.scoilnet.ie/blog/files/2011/10/CIMG09661.jpg

Heres Sam MaGuire on a road trip to Nigeria, only joking its St Johns school in Lucan!

Thats a very striking photo actually. I lived in Blanchardstown all my life until about 6 years ago. Any time I go back there I allways think that the amount of "African" kids in the area is incredible.

The reason I put African in quotes is that these kids are not actually African, or non-nationals. They are Irish, born and raised here, more often than not to naturalised parents. The thread title is actually incorrect. It should not contain the words non-national. The kids in Balbriggan "rioting" are Irish I am sure.

I also dont know why people are so afraid of the word black in this country. My mam still insists on using coloured, which is highly offensive to a lot of black people, because she is afraid of saying black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭server down

enricoh wrote: »
    Obviously there's some sort of conspiracy at foot in the CSO from top to bottom funded by Soros. It couldn't just be the fact that racist sh*tstains have somehow managed to convince dumb f*cking yokels that they're being overrun by blacks.

Racist sh#tstains have convinced the dumb yokels? Yes your correct the people at that protest were either one or the other or both.
    Out protesting on a cold night looking for support off the guards who are paid to protect them.
    At least this gang are not solely concentrating on balbriggan they popped down on the train to laytown Halloween night and caused carnage. Then almost killed a young lad at gormanstown train Station.
    Yeah, nothing to see here..

So, you are a local?. What is going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

enricoh wrote: »
    Obviously there's some sort of conspiracy at foot in the CSO from top to bottom funded by Soros. It couldn't just be the fact that racist sh*tstains have somehow managed to convince dumb f*cking yokels that they're being overrun by blacks.

Yeah, nothing to see here..[/QUOTE]

2 young lads attacked and stabbed in Rush a few weeks ago too by a gang of blacks, in 2 seperate incidents. .

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/teen-boys-15-knifed-by-gang-of-youths-in-vicious-seaside-attacks-36188193.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

2 young lads attacked and stabbed in Rush a few weeks ago too by a gang of blacks, in 2 seperate incidents. .

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/teen-boys-15-knifed-by-gang-of-youths-in-vicious-seaside-attacks-36188193.html
    Your link doesn't say what you say it does? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Your a local kintaro, I think the poster might be referring to the poxy looking blocks at the junction of Harry Reynolds rd/ Moylaragh Rd. They are fairly grim looking in fairness.

Ah I know the ones but while they aren't he best they hardly qualify as being called Soviet era :)

Billy86 wrote: »
    Your link doesn't say what you say it does? :confused:

I come from Rush, one of the lads that got stabbed is my friends nephew.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭jack hackett

Tzardine wrote: »
    Thats a very striking photo actually. I lived in Blanchardstown all my life until about 6 years ago. Any time I go back there I allways think that the amount of "African" kids in the area is incredible.

The reason I put African in quotes is that these kids are not actually African, or non-nationals. They are Irish, born and raised here, more often than not to naturalised parents. The thread title is actually incorrect. It should not contain the words non-national. The kids in Balbriggan "rioting" are Irish I am sure.

I also dont know why people are so afraid of the word black in this country. My mam still insists on using coloured, which is highly offensive to a lot of black people, because she is afraid of saying black.

Yes Blanch and Lucan are full of blacks, i know there is a school in Tyrrellstown which has no white pupils, the locals call it compton

Is he ok? Was it a gang of blacks that set on him?

With all due respect, without anything to back it up that's as credible as the OP in this thread.

Is he ok? Was it a gang of blacks that set on him?

Just had to get stitches. Yes it was a gang of black youths.

They seem to come from both Rush and Lusk. Another favourite past-time of theirs is standing behind hedge where the old soccer club was in Lusk and firing rocks over it into the oncoming traffic and footpath. They smashed up a private bus during the summer too, when it was full of Spanish students.

With all due respect, without anything to back it up that's as credible as the OP in this thread.

Ah, so the word of the victim is not credible. Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

We have actual gangs running around parts of this country with guns, shooting each other and innocent people. We have armed Gardaí and checkpoints because of these gangs.

We have gangs flooding areas with drugs. Something that does far more damage than any violence on the streets. People, families and communities all decimated because of the drugs issue throughout this country.

If you want to have a bit of a cry because a few lads are thumping the head off each other and stabbing each other, get in line. There are towns and villages around Ireland that have it far worse.

If you want to have a cry because it's black people causing some trouble and only report on crime when it's committed by a black person, you can get f*cked.

Ah, so the word of the victim is not credible. Pathetic.

No, some unproven hearsay over the internet is not credible and trying to claim it is is pathetic. I'm not definitely saying you are lying but I could just as easily claim it was my cousin and it was the Greeks and the Chinese that did it. You weren't the victim by the way.

No, so unproven hearsay over the internet is not credible and trying to claim it is is pathetic. You weren't the victim by the way. I could just as easily say it was my cousin and it was the Greeks and the Chinese that did it.

I never said I was the victim, I said that I knew the victim. What I posted is what he told me and his uncle. Its also what he told the Gardai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Romantic Rose

In fairness I think if it was a distinct race that were rioting, then I think it's time to nip it in the bud now. Whatever manpower or sanctions need to be put in place, do it now before it gets out of hand.

It's all fine and well saying oh it's racism, I don't think it's particularly racist. It's more a group of people who have the same mentality who are going on the rampage together. I do believe that birds of a feather flock together.

We don't want to end up like other countries where it's ghettos with gangs a la London with huge issues with knife crime, huge youth unemployment and substance abuse issues.

I know we already have social problems in Ireland but I don't think we have it on the same scale here yet.

I think that Ireland has been largely very good at welcoming and integrating the 'New Irish' but it has to work both ways. Everyone should play their part in making society a better one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

The protest and commentary was published in the local paper.
    https://dublingazette.com/news/tackle-wild-gangs-balbriggan-doomed/

You never see a thousand people in this country protesting crime, or much else that doesn't relate to water charges, so I'd imagine the problem would have to be pretty serious to cause a community to shake of the typical Irish 'ah sure it'll be grand' apathy and hit the streets.

There were pics from the attack that broke the camels back on facebook:

23844873_1587816391277280_6100060533347944533_n.png?oh=e358446ce98fc09f6c4206efba347e4a&oe=5A9809E0
    23905187_1587816781277241_5691535717129267181_n.png?oh=cd33d82dc8d7043827e133e703d11bc3&oe=5A9BA112

'Straight Outa Tyrrelstown' eh?.....

DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Hoboo

dav3 wrote: »
    We have actual gangs running around parts of this country with guns, shooting each other and innocent people. We have armed Gardaí and checkpoints because of these gangs.

We have gangs flooding areas with drugs. Something that does far more damage than any violence on the streets. People, families and communities all decimated because of the drugs issue throughout this country.

If you want to have a bit of a cry because a few lads are thumping the head off each other and stabbing each other, get in line. There are towns and villages around Ireland that have it far worse.

If you want to have a cry because it's black people causing some trouble and only report on crime when it's committed by a black person, you can get f*cked.

Im with this guy :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Yes Blanch and Lucan are full of blacks, i know there is a school in Tyrrellstown which has no white pupils, the locals call it compton

Stop talking absolute bolloxs. The only truth in that statement is that there's a school. You can't even spell the area correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

my teenage daughter witnessed terrible scenes at the carnival in Lucan over the summer,a mass brawl involving black teenagers not from the area one of them got stabbed

All this happening in front of families with young kids,gardai arrive on mass close the whole thing down all shops in the local shopping centre locked their doors until the thugs were dispersed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

So... don't complain about crime because there is other crime going on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

conorhal wrote: »

You never see a thousand people in this country protesting crime, or much else that doesn't relate to water charges, so I'd imagine the problem would have to be pretty serious to cause a community to shake of the typical Irish 'ah sure it'll be grand' apathy and hit the streets.

23844873_1587816391277280_6100060533347944533_n.png?oh=e358446ce98fc09f6c4206efba347e4a&oe=5A9809E0
    23905187_1587816781277241_5691535717129267181_n.png?oh=cd33d82dc8d7043827e133e703d11bc3&oe=5A9BA112

DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg

No one cares.

The D4 Guardian reader who is so much better than those idiot Pro Brexit and Pro Trump lads doesn't care.

The public sector worker/guard who is scared of being called a racist and losing his job doesn't care.

The Irish media doesn't care.

The Irish as a whole don't care.

And when Balbriggan, Rotherham happens over here, everything will be like "How could this have happened?" We could have never saw this coming and it was a complete fluke of nature.

What can you do?

Just had to get stitches. Yes it was a gang of black youths.

They seem to come from both Rush and Lusk. Another favourite past-time of theirs is standing behind hedge where the old soccer club was in Lusk and firing rocks over it into the oncoming traffic and footpath. They smashed up a private bus during the summer too, when it was full of Spanish students.

This is just disgraceful, they should be sent back to Nigeria

That's not what the OP says. Apparently gangs of non nationals were rioting around Balbriggan last night, yet I can't find anything on it.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Stop talking absolute bolloxs. The only truth in that statement is that there's a school. You can't even spell the area correctly.

Your obviously black

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg

Why don't the Irish people fight back against this tyranny from those folk? You lot just bend over and take it from multi cultural gangsters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Hoboo

No one cares.

The D4 Guardian reader who is so much better than those idiot Pro Brexit and Pro Trump lads doesn't care.

The public sector worker/guard who is scared of being called a racist and losing his job doesn't care.

And when Balbriggan, Rotherham happens over here, everything will be like "How could this have happened?" We could have never saw this coming and it was a complete fluke of nature.

What can you do?

Time to start poisoning the Anaconda Malt Liquor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,691 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

do they have knackery Dublin accents or London Ghetto accents? if the former I don't think I could stop laughing if they ever tried to give it large

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

No one cares.

What can you do?

This is just disgraceful those blacks should be rounded up and sent back to Nigeria, we have enough problems in this country with travellers without adding to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Jaysus, some real pondlife on AH these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Your obviously black

My obviously black what? Black car? Black cat? Black keyboard? What?

ThisRegard wrote: »
    My obviously black what? Black car? Black cat? Black keyboard? What?

Black cat Black Kitten

Why don't the Irish people fight back against this tyranny from those folk? You lot just bend over and take it from multi cultural gangsters.

Dead right

Why is it that blacks and travelers always have to be causing trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

That's not what the OP says. Apparently gangs of non nationals were rioting around Balbriggan last night, yet I can't find anything on it.

Do you imagine there was a large protest against anti social behaviour for a laugh?
    Little of what happens in these areas gets reported.

Somehow the power that be imagined that dumping thousands of unemployable migrants into an area already suffering a degree of social deprivation and a lack of resources would magically yeald different results to litterally everywhere this has been done from Tower Hamlets to the Parisian banlieues.
    To have the full 20/20 vision of hindsight, and still do this to the area is an act of willful societal vandalism on the part of our govenment in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭twinsen

You can't fight black people as this will be seen as racist attack.

Jaysus, this really took a turn, their ethnicity doesn't matter, the issue is there are gangs of youths attacking people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Odhinn

That kind of mentality might go down well in the lodge but the rest of us have moved on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 PanBrian

This is not a new phenomenon...

SEE:
    https://youtu.be/QJbxSAttWG8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

SexBobomb wrote: »
    So... don't complain about crime because there is other crime going on ?

People can complain all they want.

Just a reminder on some facts

65,078 Black people in Ireland in 2011
    64,639 Black people in Ireland in 2016

People born in Nigeria living in Ireland in 2011 was 19,780
    People born in Nigeria living in Ireland in 2016 was 16,569

twinsen wrote: »

You can't fight black people as this will be seen as racist attack.
    If it was roles reversed as you allude to more would be made of it. Certain places on this Island they wouldn't even get the chance to do this.

Odhinn wrote: »

That kind of mentality might go down well in the lodge but the rest of us have moved on.
    They wouldn't dare do this crap in our areas, but see you lot as a soft touch. Good luck to you.

I'm genuinely confused, what does this prove? I don't care how many black people live in Ireland, I'm sickened that gangs are attacking and stabbing people.
    There seems to be a rise in gangs of young people going unchecked in Dublin recently by what Im seeing on boards. I think we are having different debates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Reati

Ipso wrote: »
    The media should report on facebook posts more often.

erm... no, that's how fake news spreads...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

They need to nip this is the bud very quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Who cares how many there are. We open our doors to let them in then they cause crimes to go up
    Seeing as you dont seem to think theres an issue, would you be willing to walk around this part of Balbriggan that some say is dangerous say after 10pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

This is just disgraceful those blacks should be rounded up and sent back to Nigeria, we have enough problems in this country with travellers without adding to it

I’d love to round you up and send you to Nigeria, if nothing else it would raise the cumulative IQ of this nation a hundred points or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Non-National? People without a nation? Don't understand that. Do you mean FOREIGNER?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

What a cesspit of a thread. Expect bans.