Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam European Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

Heading out to the gig in Italy Tuesday week.Does anyone have link to a typical set list they've been doing on the tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

rtron wrote: »
    Heading out to the gig in Italy Tuesday week.Does anyone have link to a typical set list they've been doing on the tour?

Setlist.fm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

No such thing really.
    They tend to mix it up a lot but there may be a few core songs

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Today's the day, on route to the Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

How long are we expecting the band to be on stage for ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I'm just leaving London after the Stone Free festival in the 02. PJ announced dates after I made arrangements otherwise I would have stayed for tonight. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

How long are we expecting the band to be on stage for ?

I’d say a minimum of 2:20 but hopefully 3+ hours

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I’d say a minimum of 2:20 but hopefully 3+ hours

Hopefully we get 3 hours but highly unlikely at the curfew in the O2 is notoriously early.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I'm staying nearby .... well, nearby-ish ... :)
    Decided against going, due to bloody difficulty getting back to base after it .... (and largely due to their refusal to play in Ireland, so why should I fcuking bother :) ) :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Off the O2 now... been too long since i seen them last . Was at Alice In Chains last night aswell in Shepherds Bush.....fantastic gig!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Enjoy the gig tonight folks they were on great form last week hope it continues.

Eddie is sick apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Still some setlist going though.

Yeah it's unreal. Parting ways!!

Off He Goes...gonna have to compile songs that have been played that I need to see live.

Down is on that list too, big time!

Enjoyed that although I didn't knw some of the songs and they didn't play Hail Hail, Jeremy or Corduroy but we did get Last Kiss, Elderly Women, Better man and Rocking in the free world. Eddie did have a few throat issues but still put on a great show. Rest of the band were great too

The o2 is some place and I thought the dome was the arena but found out it's only part of it and the place has plenty of external food and bars. It puts the 3arena to shame

Foos in Manchester tomorrow, enjoy all those heading too PJ

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Brilliant gig,brilliant songs,brilliant band. Some gems played tonight and considering Ed wasn’t 100% he did a great job. Gutted I’m not going to more than 2 shows on this tour but there’s always next time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Going tonight. London 1 looked like a great setlist! Of The Girl, Deep and You Are :eek: Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

No you’re not.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Jgordo

Tonight’s concert is cancelled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

No you’re not.

I'll bring the soups and teas, and feck it, Lemsip!

TBH I'm easy going about it. I'd rather they put on a decent show rather than hear Ed struggle. Going to Foos later in week so all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Tonight's gig has been cancelled. Eddie's voice is gone.ðŸ˜

Never nice to hear. Hoping no further ramifications for the tour

Oh balls. That's unfortunate. Must be really bad

Feel for all those who travelled over esp for the show but thank god it wasant last night (which prob caused tonights cancellation)

I'm sure people will find stuff to do, WWE UK tournament on in Royal Albert hall and The Stones are saying Twickenham Stadium

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Feel for all those who travelled over esp for the show but thank god it wasant last night (which prob caused tonights cancellation)

I'm sure people will find stuff to do, WWE UK tournament on in Royal Albert hall and The Stones are saying Twickenham Stadium

Manic Street Preachers playing the Royal Festival Hall too .

Last night was absolutely epic,the place was absolutely rocking for 2 and a half hours.
    The band were a joy to listen to and the sound was pristine clear.

Pearl Jamm are playing a central London location!

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Pearl Jamm are playing a central London location!

The Borderline is the venue.

The Borderline is the venue.

They'll have a queue out the door! Great for them!!

• Advertisement

Telling yis now, this 'sickness postponement' is a smoke screen - The real reason is that the boys had no idea how to top last night's interstellar show :D

Seriously though, I hope Eddie makes a swift recovery and that any fans in London currently at a loss will find lots of fun elsewhere tonight.

Advertisement