Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam European Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Jgordo

Rescheduled London date 17th July. Flights booked already.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

If anyone here had a ticket for the original date and can't make the new date can you please send me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads will they be selling tickets for the gig on the 17th?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

spindex wrote: »
    If anyone here had a ticket for the original date and can't make the new date can you please send me a pm.

Same:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Oh man if the rest if the non-festival shows are the length of tonight, sweet Jesus. 34 songs currently!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭rtron

First time seeing them in Rome last night.Brilliant gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

rtron wrote: »

So jealous

The whole thing was streamed last night, mostly good quality too. It was seriously epic. The dream setlist really!!

Ed must be feeling back to normal!! I hope Berlin gets a set like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

I Hope the NOS Festival in Lisbon will be awesome as well.

Any people here heading to the Berlin pre-party the Wednesday night? Flying out that morning so might pop along

Not flying until the Thursday morning unfortunately. Don't have enough holidays left!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Going to Berlin show myself with couple of mates, also flying in early on Thursday morning. Their last Berlin show they did 34 songs and according the venue website gates are at 4:30pm with show starting at 7pm which would be a good indicator of it being a long one.

Lads what do typical pre gig parties entail?

I'm just trying to squeeze extra time in Berlin, hence the Wednesday flight. Pre parties are just a night in the pub with a band playing, but everyone there for the same reason so it's cool!

A few sing alongs too I'd say!

Mushy wrote: »
    I'm just trying to squeeze extra time in Berlin, hence the Wednesday flight. Pre parties are just a night in the pub with a band playing, but everyone there for the same reason so it's cool!

Thanks man. I’m making a weeks holiday out of it so will defo go along :)

Nice one, might see ya there. The bar looks cool anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can't stop listening to 'of the girl' since London. First time hearing that song and love it now, amazing opening

I suspect London 2 will be amazing and they will really make up for the cancellation. Hope u all have a great time whichever gig you're going too. Thrilled to say I finally got PJ off the bucket list

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Finally got around to watching the Rome vids..Damn work..might well be one of the all time great Pearl Jam shows!..apart ftom the 90s :)..well sooo good eddie is back to his best..was getting worried for a bit!..pth2009 you lucked out we were so close to booking London Night 2 so great you got to see them..Mushy we are flying into Berlin on wednesday morning from Dublin..there are 2 preparties listed..Hard Rock Cafe or Baumhaus bar..i presume your going to Baumhaus?..Cant wait now ðŸ˜

Finally got around to watching the Rome vids..Damn work..might well be one of the all time great Pearl Jam shows!..apart ftom the 90s :)..well sooo good eddie is back to his best..was getting worried for a bit!..pth2009 you lucked out we were so close to booking London Night 2 so great you got to see them..Mushy we are flying into Berlin on wednesday morning from Dublin..there are 2 preparties listed..Hard Rock Cafe or Baumhaus bar..i presume your going to Baumhaus?..Cant wait now ðŸ˜

With Ryanair to Schonefeld is it? Might see you on it if you are. Yeah Baumhaus is one I'll likely go to, didn't know of the other one. But that bar looks cool.

1 week...weather appears unreal there too. A 3.5 however now would top it off

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Finally got around to watching the Rome vids..Damn work..might well be one of the all time great Pearl Jam shows!..apart ftom the 90s :)

Can you post a link? I was at the Rome gig, it was incredible. Only downside is the stage was so low so we were just watching the screens the whole time. Which was fine, it was like watched a well-edited DVD!

We had to leave during Comfortably Numb, so we missed Alive, Black, and Rockin in the Free World. While Rearviewmirror was on the set list, I don't think they played it.

Could've done without the covers they did and Mankind didn't really go down that well but overall it was a great gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Any bootlegs of London 1 around ??

They'll release the official ones in a few months, normally quick at that.

As an aside, does anyone have bootleg of Dublin 06? I had it, long lost now though I think

ILikeBoats wrote: »

Preferably a downloadable version, but this will be fine. Thanks very much

Edit: just saw the download all, unreal stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

rtron wrote: »

37 songs ,they must have been there well over three hours .
    Crazy .

Mushy wrote: »
    With Ryanair to Schonefeld is it? Might see you on it if you are. Yeah Baumhaus is one I'll likely go to, didn't know of the other one. But that bar looks cool.

1 week...weather appears unreal there too. A 3.5 however now would top it off

Yeah thats the one..im sure there will be plenty on it heading for the gig. Think we are going to do some sightseeing thing on the wednesday afternoon as we only got a few days there but will make sure to go to Baumhaus if we are going for few drinks the night before.Talk of a 10 pm curfew on the venue on facebook but im sure they'll have no problem breaking it.

Can you post a link? I was at the Rome gig, it was incredible. Only downside is the stage was so low so we were just watching the screens the whole time. Which was fine, it was like watched a well-edited DVD!

Oh they were just random youtube videos so too many to link to but ill throw up one anyway just to be nice haha. Looked like a great night!

I was in rome. It was beyond brilliant and an emotional experience. 3 and a quarter hours with no lull. There wasn't one thing they could have done better and I think I heard every song I wanted te hear

Yeah thats the one..im sure there will be plenty on it heading for the gig. Think we are going to do some sightseeing thing on the wednesday afternoon as we only got a few days there but will make sure to go to Baumhaus if we are going for few drinks the night before.Talk of a 10 pm curfew on the venue on facebook but im sure they'll have no problem breaking it.

Same as ourselves really. Make sure ye get the welcome card for the city, makes travel very easy (in case you haven't been before).

Early curfew would be lousy, doesn't seem right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

UK tickets available for the 17th July.

Advertisement