Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam European Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

And who's he when he's at home?

Probably someone who thinks Ireland is in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Some dude who has some (Very limited i reckon) inside information . Has been spot on for previous tours

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

exilec wrote: »
    ........ "dimitrispearljam said:
    u irish guys will be happy"

From Ten club forum

Hope built back up

Mushy wrote: »
    Hope built back up

Will build it up a little higher . Got word that date is confirmed July 4th . Message came from the states >>> the show is in Dublin and in a 15,000 plus venue. Not sure what venue.
    July 4th just Eddie and Glen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Dagenham Dave

Will build it up a little higher . Got word that date is confirmed July 4th . Message came from the states >>> the show is in Dublin and in a 15,000 plus venue. Not sure what venue.

Supporting The Who

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Oilbeefhooked!

exilec wrote:
    Will build it up a little higher . Got word that date is confirmed July 4th . Message came from the states >>> the show is in Dublin and in a 15,000 plus venue. Not sure what venue. July 4th just Eddie and Glen.

"Message came from the states"......from who??
    Im gonna have a breakdown soon over these teased 'inside info' posts....

Arra crap dunno can I make that date. Well, I could cos I'm on holidays within ireland, but it'd be very awkward

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shanedalton

Been thinking about this, the likely date for a Pearl Jam gig is June 15th. Why? This is what the weekends look like at the moment:

7th / 8th June: Snow Patrol / The Cure
    15th / 16th June: ? / Noel Gallagher
    21st / 22nd June: George Ezra / Lana Del Rey

Is there a fourth weekend planned? If so then the 28th / 29th would be it. I read somewhere that they are allowed 4 weekends in Malahide.

Other than that, the 15th is the only date available.

Hi, just wondering why Friday the 31st of May, June 1st and 2nd are not possible dates for PJ?

Hi, just wondering why Friday the 31st of May, June 1st and 2nd are not possible dates for PJ?

Most likely cos PJ aren't touring. Don't think Malahide gigs are on those dates either, which were the rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shanedalton

Most likely cos PJ aren't touring. Don't think Malahide gigs are on those dates either, which were the rumours

Ah Ok. Trying to organise a stag for late May/June and want to avoid clashing with this rumoured PJ gig. Cheers for the info.

• Advertisement

"Message came from the states"......from who??
    Im gonna have a breakdown soon over these teased 'inside info' posts....

Just from a lad who i got pals with that i meet queueing for tickets in the states . No idea where he gets info from but for europe last year i got the dates 2 days before they were published . Thats all i know . Sorry if it comes across as teasing

Ah Ok. Trying to organise a stag for late May/June and want to avoid clashing with this rumoured PJ gig. Cheers for the info.

Priorities are right anyway! Yeah a PJ tour seems completely dead, EV could/will do his own show, so date dependent now

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭loveboat captain

Dimi is a huge fan, definitely has some insider info. Generally everything he says is spot on

Dimi is a huge fan, definitely has some insider info. Generally everything he says is spot on

He always said was no news on a PJ tour.

Got me 10c sub anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

He always said was no news on a PJ tour.

Got me 10c sub anyway

He also said nothing will be happening in June for sure.

He is normally spot on, and highly respected over there, but seems to have been wrong this time.

Suckit wrote: »
    He also said nothing will be happening in June for sure.

He is normally spot on, and highly respected over there, but seems to have been wrong this time.

I took that as no PJ in June for sure. So....winter arena tour after new album??

Supporting The Who

Wait for The Who announcement

I took that as no PJ in June for sure. So....winter arena tour after new album??

Well he (Dimitri) said earlier "Irish guys will be happy" and implied it will be after the 11th of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

So hang on, we're gonna be happy but it's just EV solo? Is that the implication?

Well he (Dimitri) said earlier "Irish guys will be happy" and implied it will be after the 11th of June.

That was because someone asked him if it would be after 11th June though

• Advertisement

So hang on, we're gonna be happy but it's just EV solo? Is that the implication?

Yep, no pearl jam for Europe this summer

Its a support slot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

OK good, I don't mind missing that. Shame it's not PJ of course.

Seems to be.
    That was because someone asked him if it would be after 11th June though
    Yep, I was just forwarding that. The EV solo rumour was a few weeks ago now though. I think posters on this forum had already done a fairly good job of deducing it would have to be after mid June :D

I don't think it's a support slot. I believe he will be playing his own gig in Malahide Castle.
    If it was a support slot, I am guessing the headline act would have been leaked with EV or by now.

Yes, it was said in a thread about a EV solo tour

Seems to be.

Yep, I was just forwarding that. The EV solo rumour was a few weeks ago now though. I think posters on this forum had already done a fairly good job of deducing it would have to be after mid June :D

I don't think it's a support slot. I believe he will be playing his own gig in Malahide Castle.
    If it was a support slot, I am guessing the headline act would have been leaked with EV or by now.

Headline act will be announced next week.

What venue do you reckon it is ???

They have better secret keepers :D

The Who? Hope it's not Florence and the Machine (I heard they were due to announce a date in Malahide Castle).

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Dimi just ruled out Malahide Castle as the venue for EV/Glen aswell as saying there is no belfast date and the irish show is not on july 4th..also said no glastonbury show..he seems to know all dates and there does seem to be a limited amount so announcement seems imminent.

• Advertisement

Dimi just ruled out Malahide Castle as the venue for EV/Glen aswell as saying there is no belfast date and the irish show is not on july 4th..also said no glastonbury show..he seems to know all dates and there does seem to be a limited amount so announcement seems imminent.

When he told me there was no Belfast date I just presumed it was malahide

Advertisement