Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam European Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Cheerilee

Hi,
    Has anyone received their tickets for the London Pearl Jam gig yet?
    Have not received paper tickets yet which were bought on ticketmaster but also bought one electronic one on Seatwave and assumed that it would be uploaded straight away (it was bought two months ago) but are electronic tickets only issued at the same time as paper tickets?
    anyone receive theirs yet?

thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

nothing received yet from ticketmaster. from ticketmaster.

Dispatch Status

We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

The latest you should receive your tickets is around 5 days before the event (or 5 days before you travel). If you still don't have them by that point, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.

This status won’t be updated any further, but please keep checking our helpdesk for more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Still waiting on my London ticket

TM UK gigs are notourious for sending out tickets weeks/days before events

I imagine there's no support and PJ will play 8-11 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Jgordo

Flights and hotels booked for London and Barcelona. Getting very excited. Have standing for London but seating on the very very last row in the clouds for Barcelona. So will be 2 very different views. Ha.

Jgordo wrote: »
    Flights and hotels booked for London and Barcelona. Getting very excited. Have standing for London but seating on the very very last row in the clouds for Barcelona. So will be 2 very different views. Ha.

Yeah looking forward to next month's show in London. Never saw PJ before and had to sell my Eddie Vedder last year. England playing in the World cup the day of the 1st London show so could be a bit tense around the area, hope security is top notch that week. They are playing Tunisa

One thing about PJ is the setlist can't be guessed and they could play anyone of there songs. Hoping for the hits 'Alive', 'Evenflow', 'Jeremy etc. Would love to hear Last Kiss, Hail Hail, there version of Rocking in the free world and , Elderly Lady, Better man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Hoping for Unthought Known, Crazy Mary, Given to Fly, Black (of course), Yellow Ledbetter and Release. Very wishful thinking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Im hoping for Oceans at either Amsterdam 1 or London 1. I’ve seen PJ 9 times and Oceans is the only song off Ten that I’ve yet to see them play live 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Am hoping to get Release and Low Light in Berlin. Garden and Oceans would be incredible too

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Yeah looking forward to next month's show in London. Never saw PJ before and had to sell my Eddie Vedder last year. England playing in the World cup the day of the 1st London show so could be a bit tense around the area, hope security is top notch that week. They are playing Tunisa

One thing about PJ is the setlist can't be guessed and they could play anyone of there songs. Hoping for the hits 'Alive', 'Evenflow', 'Jeremy etc. Would love to hear Last Kiss, Hail Hail, there version of Rocking in the free world and , Elderly Lady, Better man

Your in for such a treat. Shame you missed the Eddie vedder gigs. For a mother of 3 with a full time job I would consider myself a fairly regular/experienced concert goer and I really think EV last year was the best gig ever. I’ve seen PJ every time they have come to the uk or Ireland but this is the first time I’ve been able to go to 2 shows on the same tour. ( building up to more the next time lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

21 sleeps!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

My tickets for the London gig just arrived in the post this morning. Happy days.

quazzy wrote: »
    My tickets for the London gig just arrived in the post this morning. Happy days.

Yeah mine came too

Block 402

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Yeah mine came too

Block 402

I'm Block 106.

Never been to O2 before so hoping they will be ok.

quazzy wrote: »
    I'm Block 106.

Never been to O2 before so hoping they will be ok.

yeah first time going myself

Im a bit to the side but should have a good view of Eddie. PJ are not able stage visuals and its all about the music

Your in the lower section in the middle

https://youtu.be/dti6BAX64jo

O2 Arena related

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Cheerilee

Tickets arrived for Tuesday night in the 02, still no upload from seatwave for e ticket purchased for standing on the monday night, have contacted seatwave twice and asked them to cancel that ticket so i can buy another one via seatwave , but they are insisting that there is no refund , its like talking to a brick wall, if the ticket hasnt been uploaded 6 months after it was purchased surely this is now grounds to cancel that purchase and offer me a replacement ticket , but they are going to wait until probably the day of the gig to say they will refund the price of the ticket and thats no good to me , stuck in london with a refund and no ticket for the monday night ,reason i paid so much was so i could get general admission , dont want them to offer me a seated ticket for the monday night as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

When will people learn not to be keeping these tout sites in business? :o

Looks like no support for the London shows

Have to say I'm very much looking forward to the 18th June. First time seeing him band. Vedders vocals are so amazing, can't beat the snarl

Hoping for Hail Hail, Cordury, Last Kiss, Elderly women and Rocking in the free world

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

My tickets for Monday night also arrived last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,074 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

To everyone who got tickets........... I hate you all

Enjoy the gigs. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

They released a few extra seats for London today

Enjoy the gigs. :)

Get onto Facebook pages if looking, plenty up there if flexible on time.

Whick facebook group? Wonder is there any chance of swaping my seated for a standing for the Tuesday night?

zweton wrote: »
    Whick facebook group? Wonder is there any chance of swaping my seated for a standing for the Tuesday night?

Pearl jam European tour 2018 is the European tour one. Join that and post it, may get lucky.

Pearl Jam Tour 2018 may go for USA gigs

Looks like thats actually a 2016 group page, im pending a while now i wonder is it active.It was created 3 years ago. Are you a member?

zweton wrote: »
    Looks like thats actually a 2016 group page, im pending a while now i wonder is it active.It was created 3 years ago. Are you a member?

Yes it’s active I’m in it. Give it a day or 2 and you should be accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Just picked up a ticket and booked my flights for Tuesday night. Yes boi !!

2 weeks to go

Booked a new hotel in London, 'the good hotel'. £168 for the nignt but it's look a much nicer place compared to the King William hotel. It's next to the Emirates Royal docks cable car line so I can use it to get to Arena. In the case of PJ they will prob play over time and I'll have to try and get a taxi or tube back to the hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

31 days to Berlin. Going to start listening to an album a day in work

• Advertisement

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    31 days to Berlin. Going to start listening to an album a day in work

Can't wait for it! Weather should be like today, I wouldn't mind a day like it then to finish up with hours of Pearl Jam

Advertisement