Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements after account closure

Options
  • 01-12-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi - have closed a current account with BOI (and transferred to a new, joint BOI Account).
    I can no longer see historic e-statements for the old account (just closed a few days ago).
    Who can I contact to get a download of maybe 1 years worth of old statements for my records?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

cos200 wrote: »
    Hi - have closed a current account with BOI (and transferred to a new, joint BOI Account).
    I can no longer see historic e-statements for the old account (just closed a few days ago).
    Who can I contact to get a download of maybe 1 years worth of old statements for my records?
    Thanks!

Hi cos200,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

You can order statements for a closed account by calling us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 14044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement