Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing cryptocurrency

Options
  • 01-12-2017 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi i've been trying to purchase currency from coinbase with my visa debit card but it keeps getting blocked. Please sdvise. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

mikem1325 wrote: »
    Hi i've been trying to purchase currency from coinbase with my visa debit card but it keeps getting blocked. Please sdvise. Thanks

Hi mikem1325,

Thanks for the message.

Can I ask if your card is operating normally on other sites or if you use it directly in a shop or at an ATM and also if your getting any message when you're attempting to use the Visa Debit card on this site?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mikem1325

Hi Darren, it works fine, I did get codes sent yo my phone for verification which I entered, but did not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi mikem1325,

The passcode will only be valid for a short time, did you try entering the code on the website after a long period of time? You can also request a new passcode to be sent to your mobile on the 3D Passcode page, can you try this again and if you still encounter difficulties please call our 3D Passcode team on 0818 200 370 and they can take a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mikem1325

Hi mikem1325,

The passcode will only be valid for a short time, did you try entering the code on the website after a long period of time? You can also request a new passcode to be sent to your mobile on the 3D Passcode page, can you try this again and if you still encounter difficulties please call our 3D Passcode team on 0818 200 370 and they can take a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Sound Sarah, thanks

Advertisement