Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climote

Options
  • 01-12-2017 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi,

I am interesting in buying a climote and have been doing alot of reading about them. It appears they are only a timer and do not take any inputs from theromstats already in the house. But it appears you potentially can replace your thermostats with the wireless temperature sensors to get the same behaviour so that it will work on a timer but also won't come on if the house is already too warm.

The biggest problem I have is finding the remote temperature sensors to buy, can you shed any light on this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi pp_me,

Thanks for your post.

I'm afraid we do not have that information here in the Social Media department. The dedicated Home Services team may be able to advise you in this regard - their telephone lines are open until 6pm Monday to Friday.

If Home Services do not have this information, we recommend putting your query to Climote directly.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement