Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI staff recruitment 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Peelerwannabe

Has anyone that’s asked for an alternative interview date heard anything back? I got an email
    To say they are looking into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Has anyone that’s asked for an alternative interview date heard anything back? I got an email
    To say they are looking into it.

Ditto.

How's the prep going Disptachers?

FinalTry32 wrote: »
    You get the premiums every weekend you work and always get shift allowance.

Your inbox is full lol

Sorted now!!

Same story again matey lol

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Blondamundo

Good I think! You?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Ohh369

Any of the ASO people heard anything at all?

Good I think! You?

Trying to diversify the examples so they don't have same theme 😂

Ohh369 wrote: »

You should give them a buzz. No harm in checking what the craic is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cazzie23

Some internal dispatchers were put into post last week. There are internal promotions going on at the min with our interviews ending at the end of August. You may get your interview before then but I think most of the ASO posts will come after internal staff are promoted.

cazzie23 wrote: »

Some internal dispatchers were put into post last week. There are internal promotions going on at the min with our interviews ending at the end of August. You may get your interview before then but I think most of the ASO posts will come after internal staff are promoted.

The ASOs didn't have interviews they had group discussions and are awaiting pre-employment checks, vetting and SMT...

• Advertisement

Pretty sure group discussions were done instead of interviews to cycle more people at one time.

Pretty sure group discussions were done instead of interviews to cycle more people at one time.
    I’m not sure what way external recruitment works nor to I pretend too but the question I was responding to was “has anyone heard anything regarding ASO process” and I provided factual info regarding ongoing internal promotions.

I’m not sure what way external recruitment works nor to I pretend too but the question I was responding to was “has anyone heard anything regarding ASO process” and I provided factual info regarding ongoing internal promotions.

All of the process they ASOs have been through have been explained on this page.

Literally be interated multiple times that the final stage was not going to be an interview.

If you had read back maybe 2 or pages before your first post here, you would see that the guys found out whether their interviews went well or not....

All of the process they ASOs have been through have been explained on this page.

Literally be interated multiple times that the final stage was not going to be an interview.

If you had read back maybe 3 pages you would see that the guys found out whether their interviews went well or not....

I have to say it gets boring with you on this page and on the PSNI Recruitment page maybe you should read back the last few pages and see my last post regarding you. I don’t sit here like you and PRETEND to know everything, it is an absolute shame you constantly picking on people when theses sites are set up to try and help or give advice.

If you had read back maybe 3 pages you would see that the guys found out whether their interviews went well or not....

I have to say it gets boring with you on this page and on the PSNI Recruitment page maybe you should read back the last few pages and see my last post regarding you. I don’t sit here like you and PRETEND to know everything, it is an absolute shame you constantly picking on people when theses sites are set up to try and help or give advice.

I'm not pretending i'm using evidence.

Stop taking fact checking as an attack.

You congratulated people on passing the final phase...

Btw did you discover the answer to the terms and conditions dispute?

Having a discussion with people you work with who aren't in Contact Management, and deciding that it doesn't sound right isn't exactly solid proof that the pay isn't as stated by a serving call handler on here.

Having a discussion with people you work with who aren't in Contact Management, and deciding that it doesn't sound right isn't exactly solid proof that the pay isn't as stated by a serving call handler on here.

Your comments don’t warrant a response any longer....it gets boring. Would love to say more but this is a positive site and isn’t fair for people who come here for support. I wish you well in your career path I’m sure you will get far with your wealth of knowledge.

Your comments don’t warrant a response any longer....it gets boring. Would love to say more but this is a positive site and isn’t fair for people who come here for support. I wish you well in your career path I’m sure you will get far with your wealth of knowledge.

And I fully believe that you'll be a constable in no time. ðŸ˜

Wrong page to comment on the Constable job but thank you, getting through the test and only being a quarter of a mark off the pass mark last time and so many nice guys and girls who have luckily got through the process this time offering guidance I’m sure I’ll get there but if not I’m happy with my current PSNI job

Wrong page to comment on the Constable job but thank you, getting through the test and only being a quarter of a mark off the pass mark last time and so many nice guys and girls who have luckily got through the process this time offering guidance I’m sure I’ll get there but if not I’m happy with my current PSNI job

Best waiting room to be in, a job you enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ohh369

Yeah you’re right, i think I’ll check! I just expected to get some sort of email from psni to say they’d received the info from grafton!

• Advertisement

Yeah you’re right, i think I’ll check! I just expected to get some sort of email from psni to say they’d received the info from grafton!

I'd throw Grafton an email as well

All squared for interview. Everyone get sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭jwhdkl5736

CDO's for any of you about there has been some movement today/yesterday with regards to applications

• Registered Users Posts: 12 yellow duck

ML515 wrote: »
    CDO's for any of you about there has been some movement today/yesterday with regards to applications

Yeah all online learning info

Have you's done medical and SMT yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mrlovalova22

Dispatchers!!!!

Before I email Grafton to ask, thought I would ask her first. Does anyone know or been provided with a timeline as to when we might been offered the job?
    Cheers!!

Dispatchers!!!!

Before I email Grafton to ask, thought I would ask her first. Does anyone know or been provided with a timeline as to when we might been offered the job?
    Cheers!!

We have no idea but you would be a legend if you asked 😂

I suspect that they won't know how many direct entrants they will be taking until they see how many CHs pass the disptach course.

FinalTry please advise if this likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FinalTry32

Yup Banterbus thats correct .. Think all the internal courses are near enough completed now tho .. I can double check that tho!

• Advertisement

Yup Banterbus thats correct .. Think all the internal courses are near enough completed now tho .. I can double check that tho!

Cheers mate.

Advertisement