Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Fibre Unlimited Pro-active Query

Options
  • 01-12-2017 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm considering using a cloud backup service, have about 3tb data to upload.
    We're on business fibre 100mb/20mb (Business Advantage Boost)
    I just want to check that unlimited means unlimited - want to ensure there'll be no throttling or extra charges.

Thanks in advance.
    (apologies to every one else for using up all the internets on ye)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

minikin wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm considering using a cloud backup service, have about 3tb data to upload.
    We're on business fibre 100mb/20mb (Business Advantage Boost)
    I just want to check that unlimited means unlimited - want to ensure there'll be no throttling or extra charges.

Thanks in advance.
    (apologies to every one else for using up all the internets on ye)
    Hi minikin,

Thanks for getting in touch. We do have a fair usage policy on our broadband. If you use more than 1TB per month you will be charged. You'll be charged €2.50 for every 10GB extra that you use with a maximum additional charge of €100.

- Adam

Advertisement