Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Tv

Options
  • 01-12-2017 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi, whats the minimum speed requirements for Eir vision tv packages? I'm an Eir fibre customer but max speed I can get is 25m/bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭swoofer

Hi, I'm just browsing but I recall  a while back that eir allocate 20mb to TV.  No doubt eir reps will reply shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Bump.....Can someone answer this today for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Hi there,

The minimum speed you need to get to avail of eir Vision is 24mb.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Thanks Adam,

What sort of cooling off period is there if I decide to go for Eir tv? Just in case theres too much speed fluctuation on my connection.

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Thanks Adam,

What sort of cooling off period is there if I decide to go for Eir tv? Just in case theres too much speed fluctuation on my connection.
    No problem.

There's a 14-day cooling off period from the date your service activates.

- Adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

I'm not happy with eir... and I'm outside the 14 days... living in maynoith.. WiFi keeps dropping... tv keeps freezing... not a good service.... costumer service is a mess. . any suggestions?.. was promised 100MG line... it's a disaster...

iron man wrote: »
    I'm not happy with eir... and I'm outside the 14 days... living in maynoith.. WiFi keeps dropping... tv keeps freezing... not a good service.... costumer service is a mess. . any suggestions?.. was promised 100MG line... it's a disaster...
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your issue, have you been in touch with our technical support team yet?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

Requirements of first box is 10 mb second box 5 mb and there needs to be at least a 5mb overhead for yaknow general use. So 24mb is a comfortable level for 2tv boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Is eir TV any way a decent service ...having FTTH installed to the house this week ... currently on sky out of contract TV ...would be a nic way to bring the bills don ..but I like to watch the WC in hd ,

Advertisement