Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd level student account

Options
  • 01-12-2017 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello.  

I've just received  email telling me BOI will change my back account to  level student.
    I'm not in the country at the moment. I will be back on april and wish to keep my account as it is.

What i can do?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Reinaldo wrote: »
    Hello.  

I've just received  email telling me BOI will change my back account to  level student.
    I'm not in the country at the moment. I will be back on april and wish to keep my account as it is.

What i can do?

Thank you very much!

Hi Reinaldo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry I'm missing part of your message can I ask if the email stated that you were being changed to a 3rd level student account or a graduate account?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Reinaldo

Reinaldo wrote: »
    Hello.  

What i can do?

Thank you very much!

Hi Reinaldo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry I'm missing part of your message can I ask if the email stated that you were being changed to a 3rd level student account or a graduate account?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hello Darren.
    I've written  wrong
    The email stated Iam being changed from a 3rd level student account to a graduated student account.
    I'm outside of the country and i want to keep my account the way it is..

Thanks again
    Reinaldo 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Thanks for your reply Reinaldo,

If you are still a 3rd Level Student you can request that your account isn’t updated to a Graduate account by writing to your account holding branch. Please include a letter from your college stating that you are still on your course.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement