Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tacx Fortius help needed

Options
  • 01-12-2017 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi everyone , I'm trying to find someone who owns a Tacx Fortius or has a Tacx VR interface ( blue and white ) T1932 working with there trainer .

I upgraded to a Neo and stopped using the Fortius and put it up for sale but when I tested it for a sale it wouldn't work and was working up until I put it together again for test . I'm thinking it might be the interface / control unit but can't be sure .

If someone is willing to test it on their system or send me theirs to check my Fortius trainer I would be grateful . If the unit is broken I will be looking to buy one at a reasonable cost if anyone has one for sale or does anyone know anyone that can fix it , electronic tech or eng ???

I would prefer to deal with someone in Cork so I could call up to them if OK but will post to anyone willing to check it out for me .

Thanks for any help .

Advertisement