Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos- starting 10th December

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ardinn wrote: »
    ENGLISH MUTHAFUKKA - DO YOU SPEAK IT!!!!

hi fshed

thav reminsf s me of a joke
    wadcha call
    a fish with no eyes

fsh lo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    It's Tigspeak. Eventually you'll learn to ignore most of it and understand the rest.
    FYP.

Ficheall wrote: »
    FYP.

Smitchell ill playbyou at chess and if i winnyoubhave to change yer name to Tigger is amazing

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

This will be similar to the Buffy & WWE ones yes? if so I'm in. Those two I believe have gotten me hooked on WW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

This will be similar to the Buffy & WWE ones yes? if so I'm in. Those two I believe have gotten me hooked on WW

Hi bounty hunter. Yes similar format to those, if slightly simpler for newbies (not pure vanilla though).

Looking like well run from the 10th. I'm going to put up a full sign up thread on that basis later and carryover anyone who'd expressed interest to play or sub here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok, the below is the list we have so far of potential players.
    We've settled on starting on the 10th with a Christmas theme for the game
    and anonymous accounts to be used
    . We'll probably look to finalise numbers for late this coming week (Thursday ish...).

Can the folks who expressed interest below let me know if they can't play to that schedule.

Subs, if it suits you to play to the date let me know and I'll roll you into the player list

everyone else, let me know if you want in - plenty of room still, we have ideas to make sure we can manage more players and a larger game if need be!

New players! Can you request access to the werewolf subforum and also create an account on change of plan games (you'll need this if you draw a role that needs a backroom)
    You can request access to the subforum here...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057657618

and create an account on this forum which we use as a back room for anyone that has a role in the game here.

http://changeofpl
    angames.com/wwforum/

The current list!
    1. Ardinn
    2. Kolido
    3. Tigger
    4. Digital solitude
    5. Sullivlo
    6. Skeith
    7. Lord TSC
    8. Banjo
    9. Loughc
    10. Ficheall
    11. Necrominus
    12. The whole year in
    13. Mollyb60
    14. Bounty Hunter
    15. Raze_them_all

Subs:
    Guffy
    Duffman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

just an fyi, the new players do not need to request access to ww sub forum. as this is an anonymous game, their standard asccounts do not need to be able to post in the ww forum, and all the anon accounts already have access. you are welcome to request and recieve access of course, nobody is stopping you, but you can't make the mistake of posting in you normal boards accoubts if you dont have access, and all boards accounts have access to read the ww forums.

sKeith wrote: »
    just an fyi, the new players do not need to request access to ww sub forum. as this is an anonymous game, their standard asccounts do not need to be able to post in the ww forum, and all the anon accounts already have access. you are welcome to request and recieve access of course, nobody is stopping you, but you can't make the mistake of posting in you normal boards accoubts if you dont have access, and all boards accounts have access to read the ww forums.

thisbisngood advoce
    id love to not have writevacess during an nonnomoys game

listen to keithy hes very smart and detailnorientatked

tritium wrote: »
    Ok, the below is the list we have so far of potential players.
    We've settled on starting on the 10th with a Christmas theme for the game
    and anonymous accounts to be used
    . We'll probably look to finalise numbers for late this coming week (Thursday ish...).

Can the folks who expressed interest below let me know if they can't play to that schedule.

Subs, if it suits you to play to the date let me know and I'll roll you into the player list

everyone else, let me know if you want in - plenty of room still, we have ideas to make sure we can manage more players and a larger game if need be!

New players! Can you request access to the werewolf subforum and also create an account on change of plan games (you'll need this if you draw a role that needs a backroom)
    You can request access to the subforum here...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057657618

and create an account on this forum which we use as a back room for anyone that has a role in the game here.

http://changeofplangames.com/wwforum/

The current list!
    1. Ardinn
    2. Kolido
    3. Tigger
    4. Digital solitude
    5. Sullivlo
    6. Quickbeam
    7. Skeith
    8. Lord TSC
    9. Banjo
    10. Loughc
    11. Ficheall
    12. Necrominus
    13. The whole year in
    14. Mollyb60
    15. Bounty Hunter

Subs:
    Guffy
    Duffman

The amount of annonomous game make me happy
    Youbshould pm andy (the pioneer of annonomoysbgames ) see if he migh have tine tobplayb
    id say he would be impressed with how much our game has progressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Tigger wrote: »
    thisbisngood advoce
    id love to not have writevacess during an nonnomoys game

listen to keithy hes very smart and detailnorientatked

It beggars belief how well punctuated and spelled your anon posts were in the last game. Didn't help that Digi pretended to be an illiterate having a stroke, so we thought you were out early ;)

BTW the link to request write access is dead. But I think you're better off without it.

Banjo wrote: »
    It beggars belief how well punctuated and spelled your anon posts were in the last game. Didn't help that Digi pretended to be an illiterate having a stroke, so we thought you were out early ;)

BTW the link to request write access is dead. But I think you're better off without it.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657618
    maybe this link will work. as i say, we are not stopping anybody from requesting access, just that it might be in there own interest not to request it until they are involved in a non anonymous game.

is harder to be Tigger thatn notvto be tigger
    but wheresbyhtv funh in that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

ok so I registered in purgatory and now after reading some of the threads in there I am more confused than ever!

but anyway - im pretty sure I cant break the game so....

giphy.gif

ardinn wrote: »
    ok so I registered in purgatory and now after reading some of the threads in there I am more confused than ever!

but anyway - im pretty sure I cant break the game so....

giphy.gif

one of us

the purpose is not to break the game, but to have fun, you do realise that?

the purpose is not to break the game, but to have fun, you do realise that?

he said he cant break tye game
    loo

i can't read anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Tigger I am in. But may I also have a gun with unlimited rounds? I have some justice I need to dish out

some times i miss a stray t from of the tigger speak decrypting ;)

• Advertisement

some times i miss a stray t from of the tigger speak decrypting ;)

happens
    but im gld ye all learnnyo understand s me

unstersatnd you perfewctly!

Tigger I am in. But may I also have a gun with unlimited rounds? I have some justice I need to dish out

yeah
    give rta a uzi
    :)

unstersatnd you perfewctly!

bo one cas copy me cos tgey dont gevt its gust me

i can't read anymore!

keithy your lening a new language
    it takes thyme

i wasn't trying to copyyou, i just have a crap keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's weird, since finding this forum I've found the corner of my brain that could read the code in Creature Of Chaos didn't disappear or shut down when I was 11, it's always been there waiting for a Tigger trigger so it could resurface!
    bn dethb tset hfawb y et hfanfw sogp f s!

Tigger wrote: »
    keithy your lening a new language
    it takes thyme
    pleae dont let me not understand prpoper english anymore though!

?won edoc ni gniklat ew era

• Advertisement

It's weird, since finding this forum I've found the corner of my brain that could read the code in Creature Of Chaos didn't disappear or shut down when I was 11, it's always been there waiting for a Tigger trigger so it could resurface!
    bn dethb tset hfawb y et hfanfw sogp f s!

im notvan ancientvone i simply oby

Advertisement