Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burlington Road

Options
  • 01-12-2017 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I will be visiting Dublin soon and i'm staying in the City Centre near St Stephens Green and i will need to get to Amazon, Burlington Road. Would it be possible to walk to it? Just wondering if there is a pathway?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,147 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I'm pretty sure there is... mapped here. You will have to wait for lights crossing a few busy junctions, especially near the canal.
    Allow 20-25 minutes?

https://hittheroad.ie/#from=Stephen%27s+Green,+Saint+Stephen%27s+Green%2853.338174,-6.259119%29&to=Amazon+Ireland,+Burlington+Road%2853.332393,-6.245967%29

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Just wondering if there is a pathway?
    The journey is mostly on office and residential streets - the vast majority of the streets have footpaths on both sides.

If the weather is poor, there are very frequent bus routes.
    * 38, 38a, 38b, 38d, 39, 70 from Kildare Street or Merrion Row to Burlington Road or 39a to Waterloo Road or
    * 11, 46a, 145 from St Stephens Green / Kildare Street to Leeson Street Upper.

Put your exact locations and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum X min walk".

Advertisement