Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exit tax on BOI Life policy

Options
  • 01-12-2017 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hello BOI,

I was checking if exit tax was automatically applied when a BOI Life policy is closed or encashed? Is there any other action for the personal customer to take, i.e. is a tax return necessary... I presume not?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi markeymark,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

We are just going to double check this for you and will get back to you asap.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

markeymark wrote: »
    Hello BOI,

I was checking if exit tax was automatically applied when a BOI Life policy is closed or encashed? Is there any other action for the personal customer to take, i.e. is a tax return necessary... I presume not?

Thanks
    Hi markeymark, 

Thanks for your post.

It would be best to contact our BOI Life team on 1890 309 309 as they will be happy to confirm this for you on your specific policy. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement