Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG or Physics

Options
  • 01-12-2017 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

For my JC I did Tech Graphics and got an A. I decided to do it in fifth year I really liked it but the whole project, solidworks and free hand drawing stressed me out so I decided in October to move Physics as I thought it would be easier to get points in. I find it interesting but difficult. Im really good at DCG but I'm not sure whether to stay with physics or go back to DCG? I want to be able to get the most points in one or the other. What should I do? Please help!

DCG or Physics 4 votes

Physics
    0% 0 votes
    DCG
    50% 2 votes
    Wait till christmas test and see what you get in physics
    50% 2 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you are good at DCG and it has the project marks which you can maximise, it would seem the obvious choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Any idea of college course?
    One subject might be more useful than the other.

Advertisement