Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler air locked

Options
  • 02-12-2017 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Need some one to sort air locked oil burner. Convoy area. Recommendations appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

It might not be what you want but I'm going to suggest doing it yourself. I got a cheap allen key set from dealz I think and had a look on YouTube, I didn't realise how easy it was to do and I had been paying someone to do it for me before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

It might not be what you want but I'm going to suggest doing it yourself. I got a cheap allen key set from dealz I think and had a look on YouTube, I didn't realise how easy it was to do and I had been paying someone to do it for me before

Not my boiler, an don't want to fail miserably ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

Fair enough, sorry I couldn't be of any more help

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Plenty of youtube videos available that show you how to do it.

Remarkably easy.

Free to do and much quicker than someone coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

Didn't want to have to have to sort this, :mad: sorted it now, and as suggested it was pretty easy, but you know yourself, once you've fixed something, that thing becomes your responsibility :( and ye get the well you were the last person at it when it breaks down next time, or why can't you fix it, ye fixed it before...:rolleyes:

Thanks Smashey for the number, if prob ever arises with this boiler again, I'll pass that number on to the person who'll be paying for the fix ;)

Advertisement