Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for boiler repair without a long waiting list

• 02-12-2017 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭

So my boiler picked tonight to die on me. Could be something simple, could be more involved. I have 2 young kittens at home, so more than just me shivering from the cold.. does anyone have a recommendation for a good boiler repairman who could check things out this weekend, and get the ball rolling on any parts that may be required if any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wicklow Will

AngelaRI wrote: »
    So my boiler picked tonight to die on me. Could be something simple, could be more involved. I have 2 young kittens at home, so more than just me shivering from the cold.. does anyone have a recommendation for a good boiler repairman who could check things out this weekend, and get the ball rolling on any parts that may be required if any?

Hi, sent you a pm with recommendation. Hope you get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dv8

Hi, sent you a pm with recommendation. Hope you get it sorted.

Could you PM also, mines on the blink .. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dv8

dv8 wrote: »
    Could you PM also, mines on the blink .. thanks

Or if anyone has a recommendation that would be great, thanks in advance...

Advertisement