Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist Wanted For Dublin Alternative Band

Options
  • 02-12-2017 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi!

I play guitar in a three piece alternative rock band based in Dublin city where we've just finished recording an EP! We're serious about playing gigs and constantly writing new songs but are really looking to add a female vocalist and/or synth/guitar player to the band. We feel a female vocal will help fulfil the sound we're going for (think Sonic Youth, Placebo, Slowdive, Smashing Pumpkins etc) and if you can play an instrument to go along with that, then great but it's not compulsory!

If this sounds like this interests you then please get in contact and I can send you the rough mixes of the aforementioned EP just to give you an idea as to our sound!

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bored of Canada

Still looking if anyone's interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aoifafa09

Hi, I am a female vocalist (based in south dublin at the minute). Currently in a covers band but looking to get into performing more originals! I'd be interested in hearing your EP to see if it's something I could get involved in?

Thanks!

Aoife

Advertisement