Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Heuston South Quarter/Kilmainham area

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

When did Dublin get 'Quarters'???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

My brother lives there, great spot and great apartments. Only trouble he had was getting Sky in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

pilly wrote: »
    My brother lives there, great spot and great apartments. Only trouble he had was getting Sky in.

Sky have communal dishes on the roof of all buildings. Problem is the broadband isn't fibre ready (despite the location of Eir literally next door).

Always amazes me that Eir never upgraded the cabinet in HSQ considering the population are all medium to high earning millennials. Unfortunately Virgin Media have a monopoly on the Internet in HSQ.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Hogzy wrote:
    Sky have communal dishes on the roof of all buildings. Problem is the broadband isn't fibre ready (despite the location of Eir literally next door).

Ah must have been the internet then.

Advertisement