If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Home Cinema Upgrade plan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Slave1,

That sounds like some set up you have there. Don't suppose you fancy making the rest of us drool by sharing some pics?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment
    Buttersuki wrote:
    Slave1,

That sounds like some set up you have there. Don't suppose you fancy making the rest of us drool by sharing some pics?

Folks,

If slave1 wants to post details of his system, pics etc for discussion then that would be very welcome on the Home Entertainment forum - lets leave this thread for its intended purpose, queries/advice with Richersounds.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment
    Slave1,

Folks,

If slave1 wants to post details of his system, pics etc for discussion then that would be very welcome on the Home Entertainment forum - lets leave this thread for its intended purpose, queries/advice with Richersounds.

Thanks,

Ritz.
    Hi Ritz - apologies, wasn't trying to derail the thread etc. and completely forgot about the HE Forum :(

Mod Comment: Cheers Buttersuki, no bother, all good. Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment
    Slave1,

Folks,

Thanks,

Ritz.
    Hi Ritz - apologies, wasn't trying to derail the thread etc. and completely forgot about the HE Forum :(

Mod Comment: Cheers Buttersuki, no bother, all good. Ritz.
    Cheers Guys :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Hi guys,

Just received the replacement receiver (thanks for quick turnaround) however the calibration setup tripod is missing as well as those small black plastic yokes that pop into the banana plug parts of the speaker bindings.
    Can I suggest you take these from my returned unit and post out to me please?

Regards/S1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement

slave1 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just received the replacement receiver (thanks for quick turnaround) however the calibration setup tripod is missing as well as those small black plastic yokes that pop into the banana plug parts of the speaker bindings.
    Can I suggest you take these from my returned unit and post out to me please?

Regards/S1
    Hi Slve1,

Apologies these were missing. As soon as it arrives back with us we'll post those out!

Kind regards

David

No probs, thanks for the quick response

No probs, thanks for the quick response
    Will keep you posted Slave1.

Hi guys, just bumping this, don’t have a tripod and eager to see how a calibration goes. Regards

Hi guys, just bumping this, don’t have a tripod and eager to see how a calibration goes. Regards
    Hi slave1,

We posted those out to you on Friday so they should be with you in the next couple of days.

Let me know if you have any issues with the shipment.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Arrived this AM, cheers

Arrived this AM, cheers
    Thanks for letting us know Slave1.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.