Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Click.ie

Options
  • 02-12-2017 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I purchased a phone bundle from click.ie which I received this week. The phone they sent me is not working properly - to use wifi I have to stand beside router and egen making and receivjbg calls I can't hear the other person. Wondering if antbody else is having issues with their phones purchased from click.ie. Not sure whether to look for my money back or get a replacement. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,022 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The issue with the phone isn't going to be due to it being from click.ie; if others have experienced it it will be due to it being the same type of phone. What type is it?

Send the phone back, quickly as its usually easier to get a replacement earlier. Phone stores usually insist on sending away for repair after a few days,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Kilgrl wrote: »
    I purchased a phone bundle from click.ie which I received this week. The phone they sent me is not working properly - to use wifi I have to stand beside router and egen making and receivjbg calls I can't hear the other person. Wondering if antbody else is having issues with their phones purchased from click.ie. Not sure whether to look for my money back or get a replacement. Thanks

You don't get to make the choice the store do.

As said above its not the company, they just buy in the phone and unfortunately some can have glitches. Just send it back and it'll be sorted.

Advertisement