Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xmas gift for gardener / Jam maker €80+

Options
  • 02-12-2017 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I am looking for a nice gift for christmas for an aunt of mine who spends xmas day with us and who loves gardening, walking, making jams etc

I would appreciate any recommendations especially for something different that she might not have already thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Fionualla has a good article in today's Irish Times about gifts for gardeners. Got my Dad a rainbow mix of tomato seeds from brownenvelopeseeds.com They're in Cork I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

In the winter, you can't beat a good gardening (or associated topic) new well illustrated with photographs book that is in her field of specific interest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

one option could be a one day gardening class, if you can find one in a speciality she'd like to learn about?
    unfortunately, some of the links i've found are dead, i guess because this is not the time of year gardening courses are run, except the usual evening courses for beginners.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭NewLeaf17

Just had a look at Fionnula column, some great ideas there, thank you!

Also ideas for classes/speakers on it too, so thanks so much

Advertisement