Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 16 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Hmmm strongly thinking of sane to coutinho

Likewise.

He's electric at the mo, Liverpool were electric and the next 3 games are very favourable.

His record in ff so far is also very very good if taken by minutes played. He has the highest points per match in the whole game (apart from Gazanigga who only played one game) - 7.9 even higher than Salah.

I still think Sane is a top asset to hold but of the next 3 only 1 fixture looks favourable and as poor as Swansea are I'm not sure they've rolled over for anyone yet.

It feels a very reactive transfer which usually isn't a great idea but I think I've talked myself into it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Morzadec wrote: »
    Likewise.

He's electric at the mo, Liverpool were electric and the next 3 games are very favourable.

His record in ff so far is also very very good if taken by minutes played. He has the highest points per match in the whole game (apart from Gazanigga who only played one game) - 7.9 even higher than Salah.

I still think Sane is a top asset to hold but of the next 3 only 1 fixture looks favourable and as poor as Swansea are I'm not sure they've rolled over for anyone yet.

It feels a very reactive transfer which usually isn't a great idea but I think I've talked myself into it
    Do you think coutinho will start against wba.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Sane to Coutinho done....funds tight so couldn't afford to risk price fluctuations either way.

Been badly burned by Sane in recent weeks, now have no City coverage and no Hazard.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Did Aguero and Pogba to Morata and Coutinho for a - 4.

Couple of weeks ago I had no Liverpool players, now I've double upped on Salah and Coutinho (aka Salinho *coughs*)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Pogba/Walker to Hazard/Mariappa. Matt Richie gets another week, dont let me down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Have 0.4 ITB and 1FT this week.

Looking at Jesus > Bobby Firmino

Liverpool looked frighteningly good last night albeit against Spartak who had it all to play for last night.

Jesus isn't guaranteed to start either this weekend or any weekend.

Pool fixtures look good too

Do you think coutinho will start against wba.

Klopp has rotated things a bit lately, but Coutinho is a bit undroppable.

He did get rotated recently but he was only recently back from injury.

I think it's more likely that he gets frequently subbed around the 70 - 80 mark if feasible,

Short answer, yes, but can't be 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Sane -> Coutinho
    Zaha -> Richarlison

Had a FT banked so think it's good to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

CSWS101 wrote: »
    Sane -> Coutinho
    Zaha -> Richarlison

Had a FT banked so think it's good to go.

Zaha has two great home fixtures and Palace have been scoring well at home. I might wait a couple of gameweeks to do that second transfer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭steve_r

Pulled the trigger on:
    Rom to DCL
    Brady to Hazard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Dilva out.

Can't decide between Mahrez or Coutinho in.

Have Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I've no Hazard and Sans dropping like a stone. But I'm pretty sure I'll bank. I want the 2 FTs, and I'll just hope Hazard doesn't destroy me at the weekend, with Alonso and Morata mitigating his points, and captain Kane coming good.

if i do anything, it'd have to be for a -4, unless i just do San---> Coutinho. But i don't trust Allardyce. Everton could be a pain in the ass to beat on Sunday.

Hennessey/Gomes
    Alonso Maguire Gomez
    Salah Sané Richarlison RLC
    Vardy Kane Morata

Hennessey/Gomes Tarkowski Carroll Rosenior

Sanicharlison! I didn't see that one coming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Did Aguero and Pogba to Morata and Coutinho for a - 4.

Couple of weeks ago I had no Liverpool players, now I've double upped on Salah and Coutinho (aka Salinho *coughs*)

I'm thinking along the same but Morata may be rested and Aguero looks likely to start, so can't do it. Head is fried with everyone in my leagues going with at least 2 of the Liverpool 'Fab Four '( I really hope that doesn't become a "thing") and then there is the City rotation and poor Spurs form.
    Strongly thinking of -4, I am beginning to like the look of this.
    Shaqiri/Niasse/Monreal out for Firmino/RLC/Marriappa given me a rubbish defence but a very strong front 8
    Rest of the team
    DDG(Elliot)
    Marriappa, Mee, Klavan, Daniels,Yedlin
    Salah, Richarlison, Gross, Hazard, RLC
    Kane,Aguero,Firmino
    Any thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Coutinho does this all the time
    In fact he did it not so long ago ........
    Sucks people in......blank.....injury

And then off to Spain

km79 wrote: »
    Coutinho does this all the time
    In fact he did it not so long ago ........
    Sucks people in......blank.....injury

And then off to Spain

He's playing sublime football at the moment. He's an easy swap back to Sanè/Sterling/Silva/Pogba etc.. if things don't work out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Can't decide between Mahrez or Coutinho in.

Have Salah.

Salinho is the Vardez, do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Salinho is the Vardez, do it.

My only issue is that Mahrez is a guaranteed starter.

I think km79 posts have turned my head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

manual_man wrote: »
    Sanicharlison! I didn't see that one coming!

Damn it! Edited now.

on my phone, and it's struggles to do 'é' and not just 'e'. It just ends up mangling two words together, but normally I remember to go back in and edit.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Damn it! Edited now.

on my phone, and it's struggles to do 'é' and not just 'e'. It just ends up mangling two words together, but normally I remember to go back in and edit.

Ah here! Don't apologise! It's a thing now!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

km79 wrote:
    I'm getting déjà vu

Dearg81 wrote:
    I'm getting dejan lovren.

Now that's madness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Back to the same conundrum of Silva or Sané out for Hazard.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Back to the same conundrum of Silva or Sané out for Hazard.....

Silva could be injured if that helps.

patmac wrote: »
    Silva could be injured if that helps.

Yeah I know, but that could be a bluff and I was swaying towards getting rid of Sané before that 'news' broke.

I'm now considering Silva and Sané both out for Hazard and Ramsey. Am I mad to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm now considering Silva and Sané both out for Hazard and Ramsey. Am I mad to do this?

If Silva is fit I don't think he plays the midweek game at Swansea. Can't see him play 3 games in 6 days so if that's the case its utd away and spurs at home

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭blackwave

Currently on the below team. Have two free transfers in the bank and £.3. Thinking, I need Hazard badly so considering swapping Azpilicueta, Sane and Wilson to Christensen, Hazard and DCL. Any thoughts? Also how nailed is Christensen and Calvert Lewin?

Pope (Hennessey)

Azpilicueta Mee Duffy Gomez Daniels

Sane Salah Richarlison RLC DSilva

Morata Kane Wilson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Yoshida has to go. Otamendi or christensen? Or kolasinac worth the extra few quid?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Yoshida has to go. Otamendi or christensen? Or kolasinac worth the extra few quid?

Otty is an awesome player to have, goal threat and bps magnet, but I feel you may have missed the boat on him value wise.

A Chelsea def is recommended with their upcoming run.

2 of City's next 3 are tough.

If you have no Chelsea defs already I'd go for Christy

• Advertisement

blackwave wrote: »
    Currently on the below team. Have two free transfers in the bank and £.3. Thinking, I need Hazard badly so considering swapping Azpilicueta, Sane and Wilson to Christensen, Hazard and DCL. Any thoughts? Also how nailed is Christensen and Calvert Lewin?

Pope (Hennessey)

Azpilicueta Mee Duffy Gomez Daniels

Sane Salah Richarlison RLC DSilva

Morata Kane Wilson

Solid move imo, although if feasible could it be Silva you cut instead of Sane (or even go cheaper on your 3rd striker, like Quaner, to facilitate)? If not I would still say go for it.

Christy looks fairly nailed on now. DLC should be first choice given recent form, but could see Niasse playing his way in or some rotation. Everton fans are very unsure.

I think you've got enough options between your decent defence and RLC to go super cheap on your third striker

Advertisement