Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebrew Supplies

Options
  • 02-12-2017 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

Where in Dublin can I get homebrew supplies? Just basic stuff like kits, demijohn, yeast etc.

Did a google of it, but hard to tell the micro breweries from the suppliers, and when you dig a bit deeper it turns out the shop is closed...
    ...and any boards threads are years old.

Thx in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Mottly brew in glasnevin industrial park

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭FMG

Hope this helps http://themottlybrew.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I know its not in Dublin but I got mine delivered from Home Brew West to the house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Thx folks. Much appreciated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Larger Tescos sell homebrew equipment too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,812 ✭✭✭✭L1011

MysticMonk wrote: »
    Larger Tescos sell homebrew equipment too.

Although rather erratically; its usual location in mine is currently full of briquettes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

L1011 wrote: »
    Although rather erratically; its usual location in mine is currently full of briquettes.

Yeah they run hot and cold on homebrew stuff alright.

Tesco in Clearwater always have it however,probably something to do with the local popularity of drink in general :P

Advertisement