Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock phone

Options
  • 02-12-2017 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭

I have an old (Meteor) iPhone that I want to give to my mother to use. How* do I get the unlock code?

* Fingers crossed for a method that doesn't involve any of the long lost codes/numbers that came in the box. I have the phone and the IMEI. That's all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

endacl wrote: »
    I have an old (Meteor) iPhone that I want to give to my mother to use. How* do I get the unlock code?

* Fingers crossed for a method that doesn't involve any of the long lost codes/numbers that came in the box. I have the phone and the IMEI. That's all.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Your IMEI should be fine for this. If you give our customer care department a ring on 1901 they'll be able to help you out here.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Just getting around to this today. Can't get through the front door. Eir doesn't recognise my phone number.

Suggestion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

endacl wrote: »
    Just getting around to this today. Can't get through the front door. Eir doesn't recognise my phone number.

Suggestion?
    Apologies for this. Our system was recently updated. If you ring 1901 and press * you should be able to get through to someone about this.

- Adam

Advertisement